Current time: 18/04/2024, 11:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
(15/01/2019 17:29)jcksmnr Wrote:  The 140 timetable is now up, any news on the replacement?

None again !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
https://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/getting-...02019).pdf

106/107 Wallasey Circulars
Wirral Network Map has been updated no longer showing Avon’s routes, I find it quite odd that the map shows the 492/495 serving Gerald Road and not Woodchurch Road and Storeton Road, and says that it still serves Arrowe Park

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(17/02/2019 23:23)busdude Wrote:  Wirral Network Map has been updated no longer showing Avon’s routes, I find it quite odd that the map shows the 492/495 serving Gerald Road and not Woodchurch Road and Storeton Road, and says that it still serves Arrowe Park

Plenty of other mistakes clearly visible on there...
(17/02/2019 23:23)busdude Wrote:  Wirral Network Map has been updated no longer showing Avon’s routes, I find it quite odd that the map shows the 492/495 serving Gerald Road and not Woodchurch Road and Storeton Road, and says that it still serves Arrowe Park

They’re quite lazy with these edits I find. There’s a myriad of errors on it. A sad thing I notice is every times it updated, less and less roads are blue, and more are white. Obviously now without a bus are Town Lane and Kings Lane in Bebington, Brimstage Road (Heswall), Poulton Bridge Road and Mill Lane (Wallasey), Earlston Road, Mount Road and Hamilton Road (New Brighton) and Brougham Road (Seacombe).
The document's title is 'Hounslow_Civic_Centre_Leaflet', so my hopes weren't particularly high from the start
(18/02/2019 13:26)b2311e Wrote:  The document's title is 'Hounslow_Civic_Centre_Leaflet', so my hopes weren't particularly high from the start

Lol the Southport & Formby map is titled Calderdale, the rest being Hounslow_Civic_Centre_Leaflet, really bizarre.Huh

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
New 121/214/215 timetable up (commences 28th April)

https://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/getting-...02019).pdf
Notice Cumfybus are running these, are these just changes to the existing contract rather than the start of a new contract?
(27/02/2019 18:50)jcksmnr Wrote:  Notice Cumfybus are running these, are these just changes to the existing contract rather than the start of a new contract?

Cumfybus already runs these services using the new Ticketer machines.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)