Current time: 25/04/2024, 00:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
The following services are changing on 22 July:

1B Formby – Russell Road
The service will be withdrawn.

6,7, 7A Liverpool – Huyton or Warrington
Buses to Liverpool will be rerouted to serve Marmaduke Street, Wavertree Road and Irvine Street, so they will, once again, serve the bus stop on Wavertree Road.

12, 13 Liverpool – Stockbridge Village circulars
Summer timetables will be introduced – the Monday to Friday daytime frequencies of both services are reduced to 12 minutes.

18 Liverpool – Croxteth Park circular
Some Monday to Friday morning times will be changed. An extra Sunday morning bus will be introduced, from West Derby Road to Croxteth Park and the city centre, departing at 1008.

20 St Helens – Newton-le-Willows or Haydock
320 St Helens – Ashton or Wigan
620 St Helens – Hindley Green

A summer timetable will be introduced – the Monday to Friday daytime frequency will be reduced to four buses each hour on service 20 and reduced to three buses each hour on 320.
Times will be changed on 620.

41 Southport – Southport Holiday Park
The seasonal summer service between Southport Holiday Park (Ainsdale Pontins) and Southport town centre will be re-introduced for the summer holiday season.

49, 49A Crossens - Woodvale
All Monday to Saturday buses will be numbered 49 and will run in a one-way, anti-clockwise loop in Ainsdale and Woodvale from Kenilworth Road via Cherry Road, Woodvale Road and Gleneagles Drive to Kenilworth Road. A summer timetable will be introduced - the Monday to Friday daytime frequency will be reduced to every 12 minutes and the times will be changed. Sunday Route 49A will be unchanged, with buses running in a one-way clockwise loop in Ainsdale and Woodvale.

60 Bootle - Aigburth
A summer timetable will be introduced – the Monday to Friday daytime frequency will be reduced to 15 minutes.

61 Bootle - Aigburth
A summer timetable will be introduced – the Monday to Friday daytime frequency will be reduced to 15 minutes.

62, 62A, 62B Penny Lane – North Park or Crosby
Some times will be changed.

68 Bootle - Aigburth
A summer timetable will be introduced – the Monday to Friday daytime frequency will be reduced to 20 minutes.

81, 81A Bootle – Speke or Liverpool John Lennon Airport
A summer timetable will be introduced – the Monday to Friday daytime frequency of both services will be reduced to a combined 15 minutes.

347 Southport - Chorley
The times will be changed. The service will now be operated for Lancashire County Council by R S Tyrer.

375, 385 Southport - Wigan
The 1940 Route 375 bus from Wigan to Southport will be withdrawn. The 1800 Route 385 Monday to Friday bus from Southport to Wigan will finish at Ormskirk Bus Station, so it will no longer serve Skelmersdale or Wigan.

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/articleim...202012.pdf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The following services are changing on 29 July:

14, 14C Liverpool - Widnes
Monday to Friday daytime, evening and all Saturday and Sunday buses will start and finish at Queen Square Bus Station - only peak-time morning and afternoon buses will finish at Dale Street and start at Lord Street. Evening and Sunday buses will be renumbered 14A and will be extended in Widnes to run via Widnes waterfront. Sunday Route 14C buses will be withdrawn, and as a result, the Sunday daytime frequency will be reduced to 30 minutes. The times will be changed.

79C Liverpool – Murdishaw
The times will be changed.

X1 Liverpool – Windmill Hill
Some Monday to Friday after noon mid-journey times will be changed.

No changes planned for 5-11 August 2012.

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/articleim...202012.pdf
Interesting there's no mention of the 597 extended peak journeys to/from Newton-Le-Willows.
The 14/14A/14C seems worse off! :L
Yes, it seems the deckers on the 79s and and im proved 79C timetable are probably biting into Haltons share on the 14 id say, a definite reduction there not serving Liverpool One, now not Dale Street, not service Runcorn anymore with previous changes, what evers next...
New Impera 39/39A timetable
http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/pdf/tt_00...02012).pdf

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I have noticed that impera's 39/39A is available on the Merseytravel website , but none of the other timetable starting in august are yet.
tbh i seen that coming, it was an all or nothing thing starting a monday-sunday early morning to late at night, if it was me i would of done 9-5 mon-sat and expanded on that but this shows impera are not afraid of giving something a go, reminds me of the good old dave tanner Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/07/2012 07:27)bolton bus basher Wrote:  tbh i seen that coming, it was an all or nothing thing starting a monday-sunday early morning to late at night, if it was me i would of done 9-5 mon-sat and expanded on that but this shows impera are not afraid of giving something a go, reminds me of the good old dave tanner Smile

The section between Moreton and Liscard through the Leasowe Estate is where a lot of the money can be won or lost , just depends whether you have an arriva in front or behind you.
The following services are changing on 22 July:

1B Formby – Russell Road
The service will be withdrawn.

41 Southport – Southport Holiday Park
The seasonal summer service between Southport Holiday Park (Ainsdale Pontins) and Southport town centre will be re-introduced for the summer holiday season.

49, 49A Crossens - Woodvale
All Monday to Saturday buses will be numbered 49 and will run in a one-way, anti-clockwise loop in Ainsdale and Woodvale from Kenilworth Road via Cherry Road, Woodvale Road and Gleneagles Drive to Kenilworth Road. A summer timetable will be introduced - the Monday to Friday daytime frequency will be reduced to every 12 minutes and the times will be changed. Sunday Route 49A will be unchanged, with buses running in a one-way clockwise loop in Ainsdale and Woodvale.

So that's the staff bus gone?

It will be interesting to see what vehicle serves the 41. Surely not the ageing school deckers!

As for the 49, that is a tight turn around time at the Woodvale terminus. Two minutes in the summer when buses will get held up in holiday traffic on Lord Street & main routes into Southport. Also the timetable invites passengers to stay on the bus at the loop (as the 49A has gone), so no downtime/peace for the driver.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)