Current time: 19/04/2024, 07:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
(17/03/2019 10:43)wirralbus Wrote:  The problem with diverting the 38 is the buses 80 and 82 that they connect into at West Kirby would also need looking at , so maybe no so simple to do.
Even when you take them out of the equation (given the 80 and 82 could work on their own), there is such little layover, it would prove difficult.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(17/03/2019 10:43)wirralbus Wrote:  The problem with diverting the 38 is the buses 80 and 82 that they connect into at West Kirby would also need looking at , so maybe no so simple to do.

I mean the 80/82 interwork do they not? That’s all I thought it was looking at the timetable but apparently the 38 interworks with them both too I’m not sure. I think a diversion around Sandbrook would probably add an extra 3 minutes to journey times. Thinking of the 38A, does it really need to go through Saughall Massie? As the 1B runs there evenings and sundays. If the 38a no longer served the Saughall Massie and the 38 started going via the sandbrook both routes are near enough the same. They could be differentiated by 38 only for journeys to Eastham Ferry and 38a only to Mill park. Past the Croft, the timetable is a bit of a mess in the evenings
I have kept updating the Google Sheets over the past few days with any more timetables which have come up. 34/34A, 329 and 418 are the most recent to be updated today.
(20/03/2019 02:57)iMarkeh Wrote:  I have kept updating the Google Sheets over the past few days with any more timetables which have come up. 34/34A, 329 and 418 are the most recent to be updated today.

Just checked the 34 & 329 timetables on Merseytravel's site and they are both coming up with error messages, so thus we are still none the wiser as to what's changing on Link Network's 329.
(20/03/2019 07:22)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Just checked the 34 & 329 timetables on Merseytravel's site and they are both coming up with error messages, so thus we are still none the wiser as to what's changing on Link Network's 329.

I believe link network are upping there 329 to every 30 minutes.
(20/03/2019 07:52)motormayhem1 Wrote:  I believe link network are upping there 329 to every 30 minutes.

Thanks MM. Does sound likely with them withdrawing the 110 from the same date.
The timetables worked for me when I was updating so I know they are online. Perhaps just some technical issues.
(20/03/2019 08:51)iMarkeh Wrote:  The timetables worked for me when I was updating so I know they are online. Perhaps just some technical issues.

Now working and confirmed Link Network are up to every 30 minutes.
New 35 timetable now up, only change being change of operator on 35E from HTL to Arriva. Sure this will greatly benefit those with Arriva Day/Weekly tickets on the route.
38, 310 & 345 are now also online as well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)