Current time: 28/03/2024, 17:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
Is it definitely December now for the X94/Dol move? Last I heard was September!

I heard about 879 too - it's a shame for Wrexham passengers given its higher than normal spec as it was meant to be for Caego but as LJ51 says, Aber aren't too happy with the S-SNBs they received at all so have managed to wrangle this!

As for 4061, I assume the lack of speed will be to do with the new gearbox it's probably had fitted. Something which has been done very quickly (when you consider how long 2513s been off for) by Wrexham standards! Lol.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
@K101 HUM That was the original plan that 0879 Would see service but as aber need buses to the withdrawal of the S-SNB's soon so that 0879 will back them up and then after the recieve replacement 0879 may come back to caego or stay allocated at Aber

@CX54DKD Yeah its December The 3/4Th Mate
and yeah ive always wanted to see them Y-TDA's serve wrexham but well probz end up with them crappy X-JOF Or T-AOB because Macc & wins have enough buses to get rid of those now

And 2513 Needs to have everything new in my opinion surely that wont break then! and as for 4061 that probably is the reason!

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(27/07/2012 00:02)K101HUM Wrote:  Cheers for that update LJ51, the spare MPD's from Macclesfield and Winsford were suppose to allow the cascade of 802-4 to Wrexham plus spares no doubt for Wrexham, 879 down to Aber would imply a shortfall somewhere along the lines! It would not surprise me in the slightest to see the T-AOB's to end their days at Wrexham though, how ever long their final fling may be before following their S-registered counterparts.

It wouldn't be the first time the T-AOB's have been to Wrexham. T528/9AOB were regulars on the evening 2 services when they were based at Oswestry.
Y39 TDA 0879 Is At Caego Been Here For A Week Now And it Hasn't Moved Its Sat In The Disposal Pool So It Might Not Even Reach Aberystwyth Yet It Might Get Allocated to Wrexham but in my opinion i think that Aberystwyth will Drop A S-SNB Back at Caego And Pick 0879 Up And Drive it Back To Aberystwyth

Two more MPD's have arrived rom Winsord today, Possibly 862/3 (X212/3/JO)

(Credit: Dan Jones)
863 has been seen in service

(Credit Dan Jones)
(04/08/2012 07:46)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote:  863 has been seen in service

(Credit Dan Jones)

862 is in service as well, I've just seen it on a 4 from Penycae.
Just to confirm, the transfer of Dolgellau outstation to Wrexham's control is due to happen in September and not December. Also now on site at Wrexham is DLA 4025, can't confirm whether or not for service here I'm afraid.

Photo of 4025 parked up in Caego next to the ill-fated 811 here (Credit Dan Jones).

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
As Posted Above
0862/3 X212/3 JOF Are In Service At Caego

X212 JOF - 0862 : http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanorth...otostream/
X213 JOF - 0863 : http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanorth...otostream/

Another Arrival

X209 JOF 0860 Now Present At Caego!

Photo Here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanorth...hotostream

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)