Current time: 25/04/2024, 09:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
(06/10/2014 17:46)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  2141-4 are 10.7M though the ones we are getting are going to be 8.9M, there is no possible information on the fleet numbers yet although i would have thought they will go in the 9** series following the Ex London Darts possibly 0925 onwards or 0950 onwards because we wont be the only depot to buy some now or in the near future but yes id say 09** series, if not im guessing we could possibly go for the 10** series eg 1001 onwards as i dont think there has ever been anything numbered within that series. :-')

I can't believe that they're getting the 8.9M varient, a total waste of money in my opinion. They are way too small for route 3, just like the MPD's are now. Every day last week I saw MPD's going past my house with full standing loads and "Sorry Bus full, bus not stopping" displayed.
10.2M would be the ideal length for route 3 & 4. Are management at Arriva Buses Wales that incompetent that they don't know how many passengers are on each journey, or don't they care if people have to stand up? Or more than likely, Wrexham get the cheapest version and just be thankful. If it comes to the crunch,people would prefer an older larger vehicle with a seat, than a brand new 8.9m one and paying £2.50 to stand up for 15 - 20 minutes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot - N531 DWM - 06/10/2014 20:24

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)