Current time: 24/04/2024, 00:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
(13/05/2014 19:28)J200ABW Wrote:  Strange that I use Sapphire one 4/5 times a week to get to work and haven't experienced any problems with the Enviro's for 8-9 months. it's common to see 2799 on there but that's to be expected when you have no spare buses for a route. I guess I must just have been really lucky seeing as they're such awful, horrid buses.

I use Sapphire more than that in a week, if your telling me you've never had one problem on them Enviro400's then you must be a god of some kind....clearly, 2799 is the spare vehicle that says enough when thats out every day. yes they are "such awful, horrid buses." ask any of the staff at Wrexham to as ive said before drivers prefer a Transbus MPD that really does say a lot.

and you cant really slate our maintenance staff as their on limited funds and from the Start Arriva Buses Wales said they would pay for any repairs to the Sapphires which has some how gone out the window. Wrexham was the first Sapphire and the highest specification one to yet one of the worst on reliability....we should of had new buses from the start, but no.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot - LJ51 DDA - 14/05/2014 01:49

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)