Current time: 19/04/2024, 23:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
what so your telling me that a marshall isnt suitable around Wrexham? if arriva are so 'Safety First' then it would be a lot more suitable to have a Marshall on the 3/4/32/33 runs you see 29 seated MPD's running with atleast 40+ people on thats a good health and safety is it? NO! so a Marshall would be more suitable there refurbished and well worth the use. theve been sitting there since there was T reg Darts in Service.

and a full size vehicle? Wrexham doesn't have any because 2793 is always on the X94 or broke down and 2799 is always out because its covering for that unreliable S**T on the 1, its a spare vehicle? LOL its out everyday of the week, and if not its on the 7/8/27 so if the Volvo can do 7/8/27 why cant we have more full sized vehicles? oh because Wrexham is just suitable for MPD's you say dont make me laugh. i remember the days when Marshall's were on Every route Possible even my local 12/13 had Marshall's back in the day, just Arriva there a waste of time and cant do nothing right. and if you want i will go to my local Council about the Sapphire. you think im saying this as a enthisaust? its what most passengers think of sapphire was on the bus the other day and 4410 broke down so we had to take the passengers and a OAP literally said ''Oh not again this sapphire is useless'' so its not just the enthusiasts is it try living in Wrexham and using our Network regular before you Argue about it.

I Guarantee wants the 18 Months have passed Caego will say good riddance to Sapphire and so will i. Bring back the Commander's, DAF's, Darts on the 1 they produced a much better service. and another thing the S-JUA DAF's where more reliable than this 58 Plate Scrap!!

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot - LJ51 DDA - 11/08/2013 10:47

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)