Current time: 19/04/2024, 10:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
Yeah it basically is MAX Colors, i said i disliked it once i seen the diagrams for them weeks ago seeing it in person is not as bad but yes as you say not as special and i certainly do prefer the current Sapphire livery myself but the fact MAX and Sapphire will be phased into this livery and branded as premium is a bit silly because most of the National fleet now has e-leather, Wi-Fi and USB, It has had its 'Sapphire' trim removed from the seating and now has the embraded 'Arriva' in the seats as seen on the EcoCitys and Pulsars.

Once these move to Rhyl it will have its Sapphire vinyls removed as seen in description its only wearing them because its pending use on the Service one thats what i was informed unless things have changed and Sapphire is staying just in that livery although i doubt that very much its going to be a pain that by next year its going to have all the new logos applied however once 1000-1012 arrive in Wrexham these will head up to Rhyl and branded for the 51/X51 which is where i presume they will then gain there Premiun vinyls too.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot - LJ51 DDA - 10/03/2017 20:26

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)