Current time: 10/12/2019, 08:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
(17/01/2019 10:30)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  It was on loan to Chester if it has returned to Wrexham it's %99 likely its on the road somewhere

Thanks again mate
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/01/2019 20:29)darylyates17 Wrote:  Is 4182 still being used as I may nip to Wrexham tomorrow to find it

4182 on Llangollen
Whilst I’m waiting for 4182 to come back I’ve noticed that 2145 is on the 1 I thought the Enviro200s would be a bit small for that route.
(17/01/2019 15:59)darylyates17 Wrote:  Whilst I’m waiting for 4182 to come back I’ve noticed that 2145 is on the 1 I thought the Enviro200s would be a bit small for that route.

Normal for around 19:00 and onwards usually a few Enviro200s head onto the one, i think they take all the E400Citys of the 1 by 21:00, they used to do it back in the day with the MPDs think its to do with keeping the Citys tidy and well kept! Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube | Macauley Pugh from The North West Bus Blog
You may wish to follow The North West Bus Blog on social sites such as Facebook and Twitter
There was a Versa on the 1 last Thursday, waiting to leave Wrexham at 15.05.
Service 42 & 44 are to be withdrawn from the 31st of March

Changes have also been registered to the 3, 4, 4A, 12. 21, 27 & 33 from the same date
(31/01/2019 11:27)Nwales Bus Wrote:  Service 42 & 44 are to be withdrawn from the 31st of March

Changes have also been registered to the 3, 4, 4A, 12. 21, 27 & 33 from the same date

They seem to be making changes to the timetables every few months now.
More info on the upcoming changes.

http://www.wrexham.com/news/more-bad-new...63415.html
Quack77 is saying Cadets 2536,2540,2546 have turned up here is this true is I dont think its correct?
No Cadets here Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube | Macauley Pugh from The North West Bus Blog
You may wish to follow The North West Bus Blog on social sites such as Facebook and Twitter

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)