Current time: 19/04/2024, 18:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
(28/03/2017 17:05)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Yes massive network change in Wrexham this is also to do slightly with the fact me may receive larger vehicles to operate our local Services so its easier for them also! Smile

Any ideas what they could be Mac? My guess would be as there's quite a few Commanders left without a future home after they're released from Speke so could it be some of those
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(28/03/2017 17:08)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Any ideas what they could be Mac? My guess would be as there's quite a few Commanders left without a future home after they're released from Speke so could it be some of those

Well we were supposed to get Commanders but there was that huge debate in saying we'd be receiving Cadets not the Commanders although i personally prefer and would like it to be Commanders but either way the Route changes will affect all routes 3/4 21/21A 26/27 32/33 mainly.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
[quo[align=left]te]
(29/03/2017 11:02)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Well we were supposed to get Commanders but there was that huge debate in saying we'd be receiving Cadets not the Commanders although i personally prefer and would like it to be Commanders but either way the Route changes will affect all routes 3/4 21/21A 26/27 32/33 mainly.

2520-6 are due here from Runcorn apparently once the new gas buses arrive in June/July.
(30/03/2017 18:26)Lynx Wrote:  [quo[align=left]te]
2520-6 are due here from Runcorn apparently once the new gas buses arrive in June/July.

Are they replacing the Y-UON Cadets as well as going on those local routes (and presumably replacing the Solos heading to Bangor) or will other buses be replacing those?
(30/03/2017 18:54)Y727 KNF Wrote:  Are they replacing the Y-UON Cadets as well as going on those local routes (and presumably replacing the Solos heading to Bangor) or will other buses be replacing those?

It seems that way yes. Would be six VDL Cadets arriving to replace the three DAF Cadets and five Solos
(30/03/2017 19:13)Y474 KNF Wrote:  It seems that way yes. Would be six VDL Cadets arriving to replace the three DAF Cadets and five Solos

Which would leave them two buses down, unless two others are due from elsewhere

Either way thanks for clearing that up Smile
(30/03/2017 19:25)Y727 KNF Wrote:  Which would leave them two buses down, unless two others are due from elsewhere

Either way thanks for clearing that up Smile

Wrexham will be fine. There's 13 Enviro400 Citys on order to replace the current batch of 11 vehicles

No problem Smile
It would make more sense to send the 7 Cadets from Runcorn to replace the 7 MPD's at Rhyl. Then send the 11 Cadets from St. Helens to Wrexham, to replace the 3 Y-UON Cadets, 5 Solos to Bangor, 2 baby Solos to Chester to replace the 2 MPD's there.
(30/03/2017 19:31)N531 DWM Wrote:  It would make more sense to send the 7 Cadets from Runcorn to replace the 7 MPD's at Rhyl. Then send the 11 Cadets from St. Helens to Wrexham, to replace the 3 Y-UON Cadets, 5 Solos to Bangor, 2 baby Solos to Chester to replace the 2 MPD's there.

As I understand it the plan is for most of the Cadets at St Helens to go to Rhyl with a handful apparently staying in the North West. As for Chester then my guess would be that 849/852 are replaced by two or all three of the short Solos which will be leaving Wythenshawe very soon apparently
(30/03/2017 19:31)N531 DWM Wrote:  It would make more sense to send the 7 Cadets from Runcorn to replace the 7 MPD's at Rhyl. Then send the 11 Cadets from St. Helens to Wrexham, to replace the 3 Y-UON Cadets, 5 Solos to Bangor, 2 baby Solos to Chester to replace the 2 MPD's there.

I had a trip to Rhyl yesterday 29/03/17 Al I managed to GET PICTURES OF a whole lot of MPD Tuesday 28/03 2 cadets on the Chester train Rhyl route I don't mind a CADET on a route like that

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)