Current time: 29/03/2024, 05:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Football
RE: Football
Liverpool have beaten Villarreal 5-2 on aggregates to reach the final of the Champions League.

Liverpool will now face Real Madrid on May 28th, following Real Madrid's 3-1 [6-5 AEG] victory (and comeback) against Manchester United.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Liverpool can add another trophy under their belt, they are the FA Cup champions following a 6-5 victory on penalties against Chelsea!

The third could potentially come should they win against Real Madrid in the final of the Champions League in just under two weeks time.
Manchester City are the 2022 Premier League champions following a 3-2 win against Aston Villa

Condolences to Liverpool, despite a 3-1 win against Wolves.
Further misery for Liverpool, losing the Champions League final 0-1 against Real Madrid.
(28/05/2022 21:38)NathanR Wrote:  Further misery for Liverpool, losing the Champions League final 0-1 against Real Madrid.

At the end of the day a game's a game, at least Liverpool won 2 trophys this season, they should take that.

Subscribe to my YT channel "VyxlHonda" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYTTaZ...F_Q/videos
(28/05/2022 22:07)DK55 FYP Wrote:  At the end of the day a game's a game, at least Liverpool won 2 trophys this season, they should take that.

I don't really have a problem with the loss to be honest, just wasn't the night for the team in my best eyes.
2022 Premier League fixtures have been confirmed today
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61795955
Fenway Sports Group have confirmed that they have put Liverpool FC up for sale.
(07/11/2022 13:58)NathanR Wrote:  Fenway Sports Group have confirmed that they have put Liverpool FC up for sale.

Open to offers and put up for sale are slightly different terms.

In other news Liverpool face Real Madrid in the last 16 of the Champions League , not the easiest draw they could have had.
It has been announced that Cristiano Ronaldo has left his role at Manchester United with immediate effect.

I would assume this would have something to do with his interview with Piers Morgan recently.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)