Current time: 18/04/2024, 12:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Football
RE: John Terry
I realise you didn't bring it up, sorry it seemed this way. My message was aimed at everyone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: 2012/13 Football Season
Liverpool fans very quiet up to now this season on here?

Already resigned to a season of mid-table mediocraty or busy sharpening knives?
Well I've been a lot quieter on here the past two seasons, follow my twitter if you want to see my regular thoughts on Liverpool, don't see the point of posting them on a bus forum. http://www.twitter.com/_SumnerLFC

Also, I see you fail to mention that fans of other football teams are also quiet lately? Maybe for the same reason as me, they don't see the point of posting football thoughts on here anymore.
I think it was the moans and groans of a certain set of people two years ago that caused this football section to dry up completely , prior to then the section was quite lively with plenty of banter .
(08/09/2012 15:51)sumner Wrote:  Well I've been a lot quieter on here the past two seasons, follow my twitter if you want to see my regular thoughts on Liverpool, don't see the point of posting them on a bus forum. http://www.twitter.com/_SumnerLFC

Also, I see you fail to mention that fans of other football teams are also quiet lately? Maybe for the same reason as me, they don't see the point of posting football thoughts on here anymore.

My team are top of the blue square premiership - just didn't want to be accused of bragging, as would trade for a place back in the league Undecided
(13/09/2012 07:25)DVL418 Wrote:  
(08/09/2012 15:51)sumner Wrote:  Well I've been a lot quieter on here the past two seasons, follow my twitter if you want to see my regular thoughts on Liverpool, don't see the point of posting them on a bus forum. http://www.twitter.com/_SumnerLFC

My team are top of the blue square premiership - just didn't want to be accused of bragging, as would trade for a place back in the league Undecided

Though in the longer term winning that league is a good springboard for the following season , not many teams coming up from there go straight back down , the bottom of the football league is a lottery though
(13/09/2012 10:39)wirralbus Wrote:  
(13/09/2012 07:25)DVL418 Wrote:  

Though in the longer term winning that league is a good springboard for the following season , not many teams coming up from there go straight back down , the bottom of the football league is a lottery though

Yes, a nightmare injury list in a small squad was what killed us off. Could not fill the bench without relying on youth team players some games.
Everybody has been talking about Liverpool and Hillsborough this week and seems to forget there is still football going on in this country.

There is one team on Merseyside having a good time at the moment Tranmere , who are presently sitting in 1st Place in League One after a 2-0 win against Coventry at Prenton Park.
(15/09/2012 21:25)wirralbus Wrote:  Everybody has been talking about Liverpool and Hillsborough this week and seems to forget there is still football going on in this country.

There is one team on Merseyside having a good time at the moment Tranmere , who are presently sitting in 1st Place in League One after a 2-0 win against Coventry at Prenton Park.

Tranmere have one of the best lower league English managers in the game - no co-incidence they are doing well
Where do I start?...

Liverpool were quite clearly the better side, they played better football and deserved to win. But once again Man Utd decided to cheat. Valencia's penalty was quite clearly a dive, and thanks to the pi** poor referee they won the game. The referee was awful, Fergie's been paying him off there's no doubt about that... Shelvey sohuldn't have been sent off, Evans went in just as dangerously and where was his card? I tell you now, if Liverpool don't improve very soon indeed we could be rapidly relegated into the Championship. Not the way I should be thinking I know, but it's true. I don't care how much stick I get for this rant either!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)