Current time: 18/04/2024, 23:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
5232 (NK55 OLM) has been on the X25 today.

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
'West Durham Swift' branded Scania NK56KHU has been on the 88.
Following withdrawal of service X90, Volvo coach 7082: Y782 MFT has been transferred to Driver Training
It occurs to me that, when I am in the Gateshead/ Newcastle area, I may on the Sunday feel like riding routes that are on Sundays run by Go North East instead of another operator (or vice-versa). Do feel free to list some of the main examples here, thanks!
(17/06/2012 19:45)Metroline1511 Wrote:  It occurs to me that, when I am in the Gateshead/ Newcastle area, I may on the Sunday feel like riding routes that are on Sundays run by Go North East instead of another operator (or vice-versa). Do feel free to list some of the main examples here, thanks!

I think it is only the 32/32A (Newcastle - Heaton - Newcastle) operated jointly with Arriva!

Hope this helps.

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(17/06/2012 19:55)W179 SCU Wrote:  I think it is only the 32/32A (Newcastle - Heaton - Newcastle) operated jointly with Arriva!

Hope this helps.

Thanks W179, I can still ride this route. I think I have seen a pic of an 03-reg MAN on this route operated by Stagecoach. It will be a blessing in disguise not to have to ride too many Sunday routes, because I plan to ride Grand Central between Sunderland and Northallerton on the Sunday to keep the other days free for plenty of other buses.
(17/06/2012 20:03)Metroline1511 Wrote:  
(17/06/2012 19:55)W179 SCU Wrote:  I think it is only the 32/32A (Newcastle - Heaton - Newcastle) operated jointly with Arriva!

Hope this helps.

Thanks W179, I can still ride this route. I think I have seen a pic of an 03-reg MAN on this route operated by Stagecoach. It will be a blessing in disguise not to have to ride too many Sunday routes, because I plan to ride Grand Central between Sunderland and Northallerton on the Sunday to keep the other days free for plenty of other buses.

No problem!

The 32/32a are usually operated by R-reg DartSLF's, that is actually a rare working.

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
'Northern' branded Cadet NK54NKT was on the M3 today.
Noticed that at least one of the solars have received their new loop branding. Unsure of the fleet number of the vehicle. The branding is a pink and white circular swirl pattern. Didnt manage to catch a photo of it Angry

Also noticed that bendy 5341 has received a new style branding to the rear in support of the Olympics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77351420@N04/7395164962/
Photo by S.Blair250 on flickr

Not sure if the other X66 bendies also have this added?
(19/06/2012 12:20)Kate Wrote:  Noticed that at least one of the solars have received their new loop branding. Unsure of the fleet number of the vehicle. The branding is a pink and white circular swirl pattern. Didnt manage to catch a photo of it Angry

Also noticed that bendy 5341 has received a new style branding to the rear in support of the Olympics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77351420@N04/7395164962/
Photo by S.Blair250 on flickr

Not sure if the other X66 bendies also have this added?

Indeed, there is a new 'LOOP' branding applied to 5220.

It can be seen here
Also 8261 has been on the 27
@ S.Blair250

Another rare one, 8252 has been on the Street Shuttle as seen here
@ Anthony Armitage

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)