Current time: 19/04/2024, 04:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Open Top Bus Liverpool
RE: Open Top Bus Liverpool
It appears this is the Licence now being used for the former ACE Travel Open Top Service in Liverpool that allowed 6 Buses on it

https://www.tan.gov.uk/tanen/vosa_anonym...tId=191042

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Two new additions to the City Sights Liverpool (formerly Sightseeing Liverpool) tour are former Lothian long wheelbase Dennis Trident / Plaxton Presidents 304 - W631 PSX and 305 - W633 PSX. They are both fully liveried up. (Looking at buslistsontheweb, these were open-top from new.)
Another one, also ex-Lothian, is 306 (V511 ESC).

Unlike the previous two, this one is only partially open top, and was converted from a regular bus.
I keep seeing one travelling around Liverpool with people on on Penny Lane and around Smithdown Road ways must be a new tour and they are on the Merseytravel timetable at Brunswick
Find all posts by this user
https://liverpoolcitysights.co.uk/beatles-tour/ This is an open top bus route which runs near Brunswick
I see 302 now has a revised blue-fronted livery for the City + Beatles tour, don't know how long it's been like that but today was the first time I've seen it.
Noted with this operator is former East Kent Regent V Park Royal XBS913, formally XKA41A, PFN873, as FO32/5F was noted last late last year, but seen last week in use a the office at the Pier Head
(19/06/2018 07:00)wimdebusse Wrote:  Noted with this operator is former East Kent Regent V Park Royal XBS913, formally XKA41A, PFN873, as FO32/5F was noted last late last year, but seen last week in use a the office at the Pier Head

Was this the same one noted at Impera, Wirral when they was still in operation
(19/06/2018 10:38)E208 WBG Wrote:  Was this the same one noted at Impera, Wirral when they was still in operation

dont kmow, but was listed as "Big Red Bus" Liverpool
I understand Big Red Bus are based at Moreton.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)