Current time: 25/04/2024, 02:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Northern Rail
RE: Northern Rail
Any ideas who are supplying the rail rep vehicles at this end? Warrington Coachways?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Unlike Merseyrail i am unsure whether Northern Rail have one particular supplier of Rail replacement vehicles .
156440 was named George Bradshaw at a special ceremony at Edge Hill Station today. It later departed Lime Street attached to 156441 William Huskisson on a Stakeholder special to Hadfield.
Service disruption this evening between Wigan and Southport/Kirkby/Huyton due to flooding
How long have kirkbys interworked with the Bolton line? i caught a Bolton-Moses gate train Friday which was 142041 got a 150 back to Wigan 15011? then ended up on 142041 from Wigan-Orrell and 142041 Orrell-Wigan again the conductor was confused at what i was doing.
142052? freshly repainted on Southports i mean fresh as in smelled and looked fresh today coupled to 150274

Also can anyone id which 142 was on the last kirkby of the day as the roof was falling apart inside in the dms end.
does anybody know how many northern DMU'S do the southport-manchester line and kirkby-manchester line?
AFAIK its around 13 diagrams? The Kirkbys interwork with Manchester-WiganTurnbacks and may also work with Southports?

Theres a lot of complaints that the Southport line is approx 80% Pacer operated these days with the kirkby line and other routes gaining the 150/156's
Northern Rail trains between Liverpool Lime Street and Stalybridge or Huddersfield will be replaced by buses between Ashton-under-Lyne, Stalybridge and Huddersfield from 27 October 2012.
(22/10/2012 16:12)First Class Wrote:  Northern Rail trains between Liverpool Lime Street and Stalybridge or Huddersfield will be replaced by buses between Ashton-under-Lyne, Stalybridge and Huddersfield from 27 October 2012.

Nice bus or coach trip across the pennines .
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)