Current time: 24/04/2024, 12:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
(01/02/2015 09:01)Vbg111v Wrote:  If that refers to the Esplanade site, then that surprises me. I was told that the revenue covers all it's costs, only a few months ago when we had a meeting at the Eco centre. They did however mention that the part time site at Blowick was under review for disposal.

ARRIVA as well as any other one else will re-bid the tender, for after the 90 days notice , for all sites of park and ride .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Major changes are planned for the end of March in southport.
(01/02/2015 13:30)Pulsar2 Wrote:  ARRIVA as well as any other one else will re-bid the tender, for after the 90 days notice , for all sites of park and ride .

This may be an opportunity for Stagecoach to look at that work if they so pleased.
(01/02/2015 10:47)wirralbus Wrote:  I think there is going to be a shortage of parking in Southport if this is true , especially come the warmer months . Oh and just wait for the Flower Show that should be a real interesting experience .
Southport Flower Show has its own Park and Ride at Birkdale.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
2992 has arrived at Southport garage to begin the next part of its career according to the Southport fleet new Facebook page.
The changes for the 29th March are on VOSA , the only one missing is the cancellation of the 42 , which is is to be inter worked with the 44 to a 20 minute service .
Enviro 4577 was noted today on route 47 to Liverpool.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
The spare Enviro 400 always goes out on the last Liverpool board when all 9 are available for service, which is most days. The PVR for the 375/385s is 8 buses which releases the 9th for 47s. Considering that there was a £1.9m investment in these it makes sense that they earn their keep.
1> Looking at the run out when I was on 300 the other week is it normal now to get a mix of Pulsar 2s and Volvo B10BLEs

2> If its in service what time/s does the Enviro400 leave Southport on 47s
(03/02/2015 07:35)M60lad Wrote:  1> Looking at the run out when I was on 300 the other week is it normal now to get a mix of Pulsar 2s and Volvo B10BLEs

Its perfectly normal to get Volvo B10BLES (2722-2728) on the 300 along with a mix of pulsars and Southports two commanders (2622/2624). Hope that helps.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)