Current time: 18/04/2024, 08:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Community Transport
RE: Manchester Community Transport
(18/04/2019 13:52)Mrboo Wrote:  If I was them drivers I would say (blank) that it not like Selwyns can't find them other work ànd you have to be a really poor driver to not get an offer of employment from MCT so it not like they doing anything for you and does Selwyns drivers clean and fuel there buses like MCT?

Not sure on the details but it’s down to the drivers whether they choose to accept the offer or presumably stay at Selwyns.

Mct drivers don’t clean we only fuel before returning the buses to depot. As the buses will go on to work evening 247’s it will be down to the late drivers anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/04/2019 12:02)Mayneway Wrote:  Been out route learning last week and this week on 391/2 and 247. I did overtime on my rest days last week so I could cover a couple of drivers who wanted to learn them.

Good luck with the macc duties as the 391/392 are both complex long routes with lots of twists & turns! How selwyns have managed to do it in 1hr 25 (according to the timetable leaflet I've got that's what it takes) in rush hour is beyond me.
(18/04/2019 16:37)33109 Wrote:  Good luck with the macc duties as the 391/392 are both complex long routes with lots of twists & turns! How selwyns have managed to do it in 1hr 25 (according to the timetable leaflet I've got that's what it takes) in rush hour is beyond me.

I’m not learning it. Had a quick look through the route notes today and it blew my mind haha.
Seen YX19 ONR and YX19 ONS both out on the 392 this afternoon in Hazel Grove in all white livery with no fleetnames.

YX19ONR - https://www.flickr.com/photos/ps_bus_dri...800461218/
YX19ONS - https://www.flickr.com/photos/ps_bus_dri...625265812/
(23/04/2019 14:39)PSbusdriver Wrote:  Seen YX19 ONR and YX19 ONS both out on the 392 this afternoon in Hazel Grove in all white livery with no fleetnames.

YX19ONR - https://www.flickr.com/photos/ps_bus_dri...800461218/
YX19ONS - https://www.flickr.com/photos/ps_bus_dri...625265812/

It won’t be long until those things are dented and filthy looking, I’ll give it a week.
(23/04/2019 19:00)acocker96 Wrote:  It won’t be long until those things are dented and filthy looking, I’ll give it a week.

They'll surely be given a clean to remove any dirt before any MCT branding is applied to them.
(23/04/2019 19:00)acocker96 Wrote:  It won’t be long until those things are dented and filthy looking, I’ll give it a week.

Don’t be too sure. These are going to be dedicated to the 391/2 and 247 and SHOULDNT be going near a smaller depot in the hills let’s say. Not all MCT drivers have no respect for their vehicles!
The latest Mct ‘branch’ livery is being applied to the MMC’s tonight so will be looking slightly different Tomorow.
Have they made any changes to their fares or is a £4.20 day ticket still valid on any service?
(24/04/2019 05:48)knutstransport Wrote:  Have they made any changes to their fares or is a £4.20 day ticket still valid on any service?

The MCT day saver is £4.20. Cant remember what a weekly costs sure it’s around £14.00.

The majority of our single fares are set by TFGM so not sure how the fares on the 391/392 are as I haven’t seen them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)