Current time: 20/04/2024, 12:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Community Transport
RE: Manchester Community Transport
(31/10/2018 10:06)Mayneway Wrote:  There's actually 2 BMC Condors, I'll try and get the other reg later on. Once the tfgm hybrids gained on Monday are made ready for service the MMCs should move on to CT Plus.

Will these TfGM hybrids be the spares from the Manchester city centre shuttle routes?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/11/2018 06:33)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I'm
Will these TfGM hybrids be the spares from the Manchester city centre shuttle routes?

No. They are transferred from Stagecoach with the (revised,) contract s
They've gained ex Stagecoach 48801/2/3, can't remember regs off the top of my head. Ex-48801 is already in service.
(03/11/2018 06:33)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Will these TfGM hybrids be the spares from the Manchester city centre shuttle routes?

Not heard what's happening with the redundant city centre metroshuttle hybrids or how many are actually redundant.
Enviro 200MMCs YX19ONP/R/S have arrived for the 391/2
(15/04/2019 16:01)AlexBus12 Wrote:  Enviro 200MMCs YX19ONP/R/S have arrived for the 391/2

CCTV cameras and ticket machines were being fitted last night so these should be on the road pretty soon. I would imagine these will eventually have the branch livery applied similar to the two 67 plate Enviro200’s used on the X5/18.

From what I can gather the 391/392 rota includes the 247, so I assume these will be used on the 247 in the evenings.
When are MCT going to start route learning on the 391/392 anyone know?

Only a few weeks until they're due to take over so imagine they'll be learning soon.
(18/04/2019 11:15)33109 Wrote:  When are MCT going to start route learning on the 391/392 anyone know?

Only a few weeks until they're due to take over so imagine they'll be learning soon.

Been out route learning last week and this week on 391/2 and 247. I did overtime on my rest days last week so I could cover a couple of drivers who wanted to learn them.
(18/04/2019 11:15)33109 Wrote:  When are MCT going to start route learning on the 391/392 anyone know?

Forgot to mention that the Selwyns drivers MAY be TUPE-Ing over to Mct so they may continue to drive them.
(18/04/2019 13:45)Mayneway Wrote:  Forgot to mention that the Selwyns drivers MAY be TUPE-Ing over to Mct so they may continue to drive them.

If I was them drivers I would say (blank) that it not like Selwyns can't find them other work ànd you have to be a really poor driver to not get an offer of employment from MCT so it not like they doing anything for you and does Selwyns drivers clean and fuel there buses like MCT?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)