Current time: 21/07/2017, 14:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Oakwood Travel (Classic Bus North West)
RE: Oakwood Travel (Classic Bus North West)
V3620WC didn't appear to have any legal lettering today
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Catch 22 Dart Upgrade

http://fyldebus.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/c...grade.html

Credit: Fylde Bus Blog.
Who runs that blog? as their is a slight error the former Cardiff/Vale SPDs are Y registered not V Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube | Macauley Pugh from The North West Bus Blog
You may wish to follow The North West Bus Blog on social sites such as Facebook and Twitter
I've just been on a week's holiday in Blackpool and I have been left totally confused by timetables for some of their services.

The service 24 timetable on their website states that for most of the day, the service operates half hourly between Cleveleys and Poulton but other timetables I have seen online plus Google Maps suggests that the service operates on a 20 minute frequency, I don't know what the actual frequency is on this service but I may be wrong but it seemed like they were running a half hourly frequency in reality (well of sorts, one was 10 minutes late for some reason).

My flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/127079988@N02/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Their website is out of date. The 22 was changed from 5 June to run every 20 minutes, with the 24 withdrawn. But both the 24 and the old 22 are on show.
(16/07/2017 07:27)Nicholas Wrote:  Their website is out of date. The 22 was changed from 5 June to run every 20 minutes, with the 24 withdrawn. But both the 24 and the old 22 are on show.

Considering the director was constantly complaining earlier this year that Blackpool council weren't updating his bus stop timetables and it was having a damaging effect of his business it's laughable that his website is out of date.
(13/07/2017 01:26)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Who runs that blog? as their is a slight error the former Cardiff/Vale SPDs are Y registered not V Smile

Good spot, thanks - now corrected.

Paul
(16/07/2017 07:27)Nicholas Wrote:  Their website is out of date. The 22 was changed from 5 June to run every 20 minutes, with the 24 withdrawn. But both the 24 and the old 22 are on show.

I photographed the 24 service In Poulton earlier today? Had an Optare Versa and an Ex-Man Airport dart running on it.
(17/07/2017 20:51)Solo40336 Wrote:  I photographed the 24 service In Poulton earlier today? Had an Optare Versa and an Ex-Man Airport dart running on it.

Having looked again, I have made a big error and apologise. The 24 was changed, the *23* was withdrawn! I really need to stop posting when still tired!

However, the 24 timetable on the C22 website (shows every 30 mins) doesn't tally up with the reported change (increased to every 20 mins).
(19/07/2017 05:39)Nicholas Wrote:  Having looked again, I have made a big error and apologise. The 24 was changed, the *23* was withdrawn! I really need to stop posting when still tired!

However, the 24 timetable on the C22 website (shows every 30 mins) doesn't tally up with the reported change (increased to every 20 mins).

Fair enough! I don't really know there operations so wasn't aware what route there is/was. Although while tracking the specific bus I was after the 24 timetable was pretty accurate as listed on a Monday, as for the rest of the website, and without the help of Google I wouldn't have had a clue where I was looking.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)