Current time: 03/03/2021, 18:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
(22/02/2021 08:21)W176 XMA Wrote:  Llew Jones have now taken over the fflecsi 40 service from Townlynx as of today, they are using a Mercedes minibus in TFW Fflecsi livery.

Yes it’s a recent acquisition from Carolone near Heathrow Airport. RF17SYC. Some photographs of the new livery is on the Llew Jones Facebook page
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(11/12/2020 19:26)W176 XMA Wrote:  A.N. Andrew, Mostyn - The blue Bagnalls coach has disappeared, presumably it was a loan

Townlynx, Greenfield - At least two Volvo B6/Crusaders have been stripped for parts, one of which being ex-VWM9, W181 XMA

I'm unaware with the other as all i searched for are SORN & not Untaxed, some of them must be parked elsewhere or scrapped with the DVLA not removing SORN off it. I havent seen crusaders since the T1 was withdrawn.
(24/02/2021 18:29)BenWilks88 Wrote:  I'm unaware with the other as all i searched for are SORN & not Untaxed, some of them must be parked elsewhere or scrapped with the DVLA not removing SORN off it. I havent seen crusaders since the T1 was withdrawn.

W173 XMA and W176 XMA have been scrapped for a while, I'm led to believe most of the others are in the back row at the depot however I don't know for sure as they aren't visible from the front.

Some of them stayed in service after the T1 finished I believe Y72 YSO was the last one in service but I may be wrong.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)