Current time: 18/04/2024, 21:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
Can't find any info on Valentines TL1 other than the registration - any clues?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/11/2017 19:40)mikestone Wrote:  Can't find any info on Valentines TL1 other than the registration - any clues?

The contract is for a minimum 23 seats

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

That timetable looks like it needs a TL3 to cover 25 minutes dead time. I get 5 mins between routes but still a lot of time paying for a bus and driver to be sat around not making money.
Voel Coaches, Dyserth

The newly arrived Iveco SF59DTX has entered service but today I found it being inspected on the pits - PHOTO -

The 3 withdrawn double deckers have all been sold (but have not yet left). Scania N113DRB Alexander H215LOM is going to a preservationist in Lichfield and Olympians H154BKH and K579RRH are going for preservation to Ormskirk.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Do Townlynx operate any trips on the 14 from Mold? I notice its registered on their License as starting on the 4th September but having looked online i cant see any trips operated by the said operator

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(12/12/2017 14:23)T42 PVM Wrote:  Do Townlynx operate any trips on the 14 from Mold? I notice its registered on their License as starting on the 4th September but having looked online i cant see any trips operated by the said operator

14 is operated by Llew Jones.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(12/12/2017 14:23)T42 PVM Wrote:  Do Townlynx operate any trips on the 14 from Mold? I notice its registered on their License as starting on the 4th September but having looked online i cant see any trips operated by the said operator

The 14 is now operated by P&o Lloyd of Bagillt. The contract commencement date was delayed from September to October for operational reasons. Townlynx operate one school diagram on the serivce
(12/12/2017 16:19)Nwales Bus Wrote:  The 14 is now operated by P&o Lloyd of Bagillt. The contract commencement date was delayed from September to October for operational reasons. Townlynx operate one school diagram on the serivce

Llew Jones is operating it as far as I know or was last month when I was up there as seen a ex GHA solo in Mold on a 14 to Denbigh
Not sure if Express Motors counts as North East Wales, but today's Welsh N&P lists a PI into the new application - if I recall correctly the existing ones were revoked from 31st December?
A new Application for a new License was sent in but note the PI is on the 17th Jan, Over 2 weeks after the current License is revoked

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)