Current time: 28/03/2024, 17:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
(15/08/2017 15:26)B193BLG Wrote:  D Jones & Sons Optare Versa YJ13HJO is in the yard freshly painted & looking very smart

Has it now gained blue?

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It has indeed, now in full livery
(15/08/2017 22:18)B193BLG Wrote:  It has indeed, now in full livery

Fabulous has it been painted the same style as YJ59NMZ? Smile

It was parked in the yard, & only saw it from the front so wouldn't like to say
Voel Coaches, Dyserth

Voel have taken delivery of two MAN / Neoplan Tourliners. - OU17OTV photo NS arrived on 31st July - photo OS. OU17OTW - photo arrived a week later. Photo inside OTW and Photo cab OTW.

Left the fleet in part exchange are PJ60VNF and YN14PMX - the latter is now with Llew Jones Llanrwst.

D Jones and Son, Acrefair.

Arrived here is Solo SR YJ12NBN - photo from Marchant Cheltenham. It has arrived in the red livery of Marchant but now that Versa YJ13HJO is back from repaint it will be next to have a full repaint. The slot was to be taken by the third ex Webber Versa - but this repaint is now delayed.

It is also hoped that YJ12NBO will also be purchased but for the next couple of weeks this is still required by Marchants so the sale has yet to be completed and confirmed.

The intention is to use both buses on the 41/42 Wrexham Industrial estate service as they are a little shorter than the Versas and will manage some of the narrow housing estates a little easier.

Whilst the firm have intention to replace some of the fleet in the near future there has been no further purchases made. The report of six Solo SR's being purchased is therefore a little inaccurate.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
(16/08/2017 16:44)DLG817 Wrote:  .
Voel Coaches, Dyserth

Voel have taken delivery of two MAN / Neoplan Tourliners. - OU17OTV photo NS arrived on 31st July - photo OS. OU17OTW - photo arrived a week later. Photo inside OTW and Photo cab OTW.

Left the fleet in part exchange are PJ60VNF and YN14PMX - the latter is now with Llew Jones Llanrwst.

D Jones and Son, Acrefair.

Arrived here is Solo SR YJ12NBN - photo from Marchant Cheltenham. It has arrived in the red livery of Marchant but now that Versa YJ13HJO is back from repaint it will be next to have a full repaint. The slot was to be taken by the third ex Webber Versa - but this repaint is now delayed.

It is also hoped that YJ12NBO will also be purchased but for the next couple of weeks this is still required by Marchants so the sale has yet to be completed and confirmed.

The intention is to use both buses on the 40/41 Wrexham Industrial estate service as they are a little shorter than the Versas and will manage some of the narrow housing estates a little easier.

Whilst the firm have intention to replace some of the fleet in the near future there has been no further purchases made. The report of six Solo SR's being purchased is therefore a little inaccurate.

I presume you actually mean the 41/42 the 40 goes to Mold Wink

Where was the report of six SRs arriving at the company?

(16/08/2017 19:01)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  I presume you actually mean the 41/42 the 40 goes to Mold Wink

Where was the report of six SRs arriving at the company?

Yes - thank you for pointing out my silly error.

On the Yahoo Wales forum and repeated on Facebook - (North & Mid Wales bus and coach Heritage and Current). Apparently the source was a driver.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
(16/08/2017 19:27)DLG817 Wrote:  Yes - thank you for pointing out my silly error.

On the Yahoo Wales forum and repeated on Facebook - (North & Mid Wales bus and coach Heritage and Current). Apparently the source was a driver.

Not a problem Smile

Arh the famous Yahoo groups something i have never lead myself to because of such things being said.

Express Motors have had their licences revoked at an inquiry in Welshpool today. This is effective from December 31st.

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/gwynedd-...d-13508353
Any news on the Flintshire tenders. As they are due to start at the start of the month

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)