Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
Pats Coaches, Southsea, Wrexham
The firm have been using a Temsa Demonstrator YJ16EJG for a few days but it is moving on this week. It has been used on their Reaseheath College contract <PHOTO1>
Two vehicles have been purchased and arrived recently at Southsea which are unlikely to be used and will probably be sold on. These are W20DGE a Scania K124IB4 / Van Hool Alizee T9 - C48Ft new in April 2000 to Lodge, High Easter, (2/2008) Mason, Cheddington and LIG7009 a Scania K113CRB / Van Hool Alizee - C70F new in July 1995 to Yorkshire Woollen {53], (8/99) Arriva Southend [4353], (9/2013) Elliott & Richman, Rode Heath, (3/2017) Mason, Long Marston.
Vehicles about to arrive within the next week or so are :- YJ09CUU - Van Hool T916 Alizee T9 Astron - C53Ft new in April 2009 to BM Coaches, Hayes, (10/2014) Mason, Cheddington and YR13PNX and YR13PNY both of which are Scania K360EB4 / Irizar I4 - C57F new in May 2013 to Doig, Glasgow. These latter two are to arrive in Pat's livery but on a silver base.
A few coaches are now available for sale including CX04YDL (Volvo B12M / Sunsundegui) J7WXM and K7WXM (Scania L94IB4 / Van Hool T9 Alizee)

E Jones and Sons, Rhosllanerchrugog, Wrexham
SK08OLL the Scania K310EB4 / Irizar Intercentury which arrived in January 2019 is now in livery and is about to see service. <PHOTO2>
YN15EKM which arrived last week is about to have vinyls and will soon look similar to YN12CZG <PHOTO3>
T199JBA (Volvo B10M-62 / Jonckheere) has now been withdrawn

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Townlynx, Greenfield, Holywell
X50MAY Iveco 391R.12.35 / Beulas Stergoe - C49Ft has been sold and is to be exported to Cyprus.
A visit to the yard on 1st May <photo1> <photo2> revealed that YX17NZB the Alexander Dennis Enviro200 MMC is now simply a spare bus. Sibling YX17NZA is the only vehicle required on the main 28 Mold to Flint service apart from school time runs. Dennis Trident KU02YBP does see use on the 28 service to facilitate a driver break before it then goes on to operate a school service. It has recently been fitted with LED destination equipment. The only other service now operated by the firm is the 6 Mold to Pantymwyn which normally sees a Dart. Yesterday this was DK04NNB but the ex GHA Darts are also used on occasions. The firm have a substantial number of school and college contracts which sees a variety of buses and coaches used. All the ex Ireland Volvo B6 and B10s are now not in service. A full list of the vehicles not in service is on my website. <LINK>

Egerton Coaches, Prestatyn.
Ian Egerton is an operator based in Prestatyn who has been in business since 1999. He has two vehicles and uses mainly FT02FGU an Iveco Daily 40C13 / Warner which was once with Relays Afonwen. His second vehicle P552VRF a Toyota Coaster BB50R / Caetano was withdrawn some time ago and is now for sale. <PHOTO P552FGU>.

Voel Coaches, Dyserth, Rhyl.
This firm currently has, for a few days, the Temsa demonstrator YJ16EJG that was with Pats Coaches earlier in the week.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
[quote='DLG817' pid='128423' dateline='1556803000']

A full list of the vehicles not in service is on my website. <LINK>

The list shows three LX03 tridents and the other 02 plate as withdrawn, just wondering why these have been withdrawn? They were only acquired recently IIRC.

Thanks
(02/05/2019 15:36)Y727 KNF Wrote:  [quote='DLG817' pid='128423' dateline='1556803000']

A full list of the vehicles not in service is on my website. <LINK>

The list shows three LX03 tridents and the other 02 plate as withdrawn, just wondering why these have been withdrawn? They were only acquired recently IIRC.

Thanks

Apparently the Council were not happy with dual door deckers being used on their contracts. Whilst one red dual door is still licensed I believe it is only kept as a reserve. The second white single door KV02URY I believe has a mechanical issue currently - and of course no work for it.

DLG817
(03/05/2019 07:55)DLG817 Wrote:  Apparently the Council were not happy with dual door deckers being used on their contracts. Whilst one red dual door is still licensed I believe it is only kept as a reserve. The second white single door KV02URY I believe has a mechanical issue currently - and of course no work for it.

Spelling error on DK04NNB to you've put "obained new" Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(03/05/2019 07:55)DLG817 Wrote:  Apparently the Council were not happy with dual door deckers being used on their contracts. Whilst one red dual door is still licensed I believe it is only kept as a reserve. The second white single door KV02URY I believe has a mechanical issue currently - and of course no work for it.

Thanks Ron Smile
Drove past Pats today seems as though the Alizee and the one if not both Irizars

also YJ67GEK Optare Solo SR Slimline demonstrator is with Lloyds Coaches or Tanat not sure what journey it was on was following it earlier on the T12

(03/05/2019 15:14)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Drove past Pats today seems as though the Alizee and the one if not both Irizars

also YJ67GEK Optare Solo SR Slimline demonstrator is with Lloyds Coaches or Tanat not sure what journey it was on was following it earlier on the T12

Thank you for pointing out my typo.

The Optare Slimline YJ67GEK is on loan to Lloyds of Machynlleth - while Versa DX66NZJ being repaired.

I am afraid I cannot understand your report concerning Pats !!!

DLG817
(03/05/2019 15:32)DLG817 Wrote:  Thank you for pointing out my typo.

The Optare Slimline YJ67GEK is on loan to Lloyds of Machynlleth - while Versa DX66NZJ being repaired.

I am afraid I cannot understand your report concerning Pats !!!

I drove past there earlier and the Alizee as well as one if not both (did not see a second) Irizar's you reported soon to be arriving have arrived.

July of this year marks the centenary of the bus service between Ruthin and Mold.This was Crosville’s first bus service into Denbighsire. Today the service is operated by M&H Coaches and is supported by Denbighshire and Flintshire County Councils. To celebrate the service and its changes over the 100 years there is a website written by Peter Daniels of Denbighshire and myself which you may wish to visit at http://www.1919.cymru t The two Wright Streetlites which normally operate the service have been given a special livery. A leaflet has also been produced which will be made available at various locations including on the buses, Council Offices and Libraries. The leaflet can also be downloaded from the website.

DLG817

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)