Current time: 25/04/2024, 00:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
(21/04/2017 21:37)N531 DWM Wrote:  Yes mate, it's now in the blue livery. However, I was following it in my car earlier and I can't help but think it's a bit of a bodge job, because on the roof at the front where it slopes up, where the LED screen is, the back of it is still yellow and everyone can see it!

Oh bloody hell, he gets the Versa's painted to my design which i sent him when he first purchased NMZ so i'll have to wait for photographs to see if its done correctly no doubt Ron will have photos in no time or someone else at least they have not scrapped the blue as the MCV and Versa had me thinking they have Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Came across this image on an ex Abellio London Enviro 200 online https://flic.kr/p/TxMbG9 now to me it looks like its for Crosville in West Super Mare (coloured wheels gave me that impressions) but could it also be a possibility for Townlynx?

Unicorn Travel, Llay, Wrexham
The white MB Atego / Unvi Cimo YN55KWC left the fleet last week and is now with Torbay MiniBuses, Brixham. R19YHS the MAN / Transliner has now been withdrawn. This has left the firm with only three coaches. Very recently they have had on loan to them the Scania / Alizee P9WXM from Pats Coaches and also an MB Sprinter / Ferqui BN02SON from Bensons Travel, Whitchurch. This is the ex GHA FY03WZV which arrived as YBJ403 - PHOTO LINK -

Price Coaches, Southsea, Wrexham
The Vario (in blue and white) S553BNV left the fleet recently and is now with Watkins Travel, Glyn Neath.

D Jones and Son, Acrefair
Herewith a Photo link of the ex Webberbus Versa YJ60LTF which has just been given the firms standard blue and white livery. A Photo link rear view - shows that there is still some yellow showing on the roof.

Llew Jones, Llanrwst
Visiting Wrexham today was VDL SB200 / Wright Commander YJ56JXX - <PHOTO> which has recently joined the fleet from Claribel, Birmingham

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Seen tonight for the first time, Coastline (Rhyl) now have HF06 ETK and also have a full page advert for coach tours in the Rhyl Journal
As mentioned by Ron here is a photograph of recently required Llew Jones VDL SB200 Wright Commander YJ56JXX

Photograph Link :- https://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanort...ateposted/

Townlynx have cancelled their​ T1 service (Greenfield - Holywell - Chester) with effect from 1 July according to Notices & Proceedings.
It will be interesting to see how long Arriva's 10A lasts after this cancellation.
Am surprised they are withdrawing the T1 as its always busy when i see it

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
D Jones & Sons Optare Versa YJ60LTN is now in fleet livery minus fleet names, & still wearing a yellow "swoosh" over the windows
Some news from N E Wales – apologies for the fact that it has been a while since my last issue. Some of the items may have been reported elsewhere – I will however try and give a composite of some of the most recent news.

Coastline Taxis, Rhyl.
This firm has now obtained their second coach - HF06ETK Temsa Safari - C55F New April 2006 to Seaview, Parkstone (134) -previous operator Procter, Leeming Bar

Beacher Coaches Limited, Alltami

Darren has now a DAF SB4000 / Van Hool – C36Ft – YJ04BYG. It was new in March 2004 to Fishwick, Leyland in Leger livery (C36Ft) and has been obtained from Sainton, Kendal. After a little hiccup on arrival it is now in service. His Volvo B10M-60 / Alizee (BBZ223) has been sold to M.Pearson Coaches, Chesterfield (now back to its original registration of K458VVR) and his Ford Transit AK04KWN is now with Yorkshire Travel, Rotherham.

Eagles and Crawford, Mold

Their LDV Convoy LN51TCV is now with Relays, Afonwen.

Hutchinson, Buckley
The Dennis Javelin MKZ1878 was withdrawn and has gone to the auction in Manchester but did not appeared to have been sold.

Chevron Training, Flint
The Dennis Javelin / UVG Unistar C7PCV has been withdrawn and has gone for scrap.

Pats Coaches, Southsea

Their latest acquisition is YN58BEO Scania K340IB4 / Irizar I4 with an unusual C59D body. New in Oct 2008 to Attain, Birmingham. Y7OPC the MAN 18.350HOCLR / Neoplan Transliner went in part exchange and is believed to be with Garnett, Bishop Auckland.

Egerton Coaches, Prestatyn.

Ian Egerton is now using for his Kings School Chester contract ex Relays L700RMB - Iveco Daily 40C13 with Warner M15L bodywork. It was originally FT02FGU when new in August 2002 and has been with Rhondda Cynon Taff, and Essex Councils.

Davies, Leeswood
The latest arrival is DAF SB3000 / Van Hool Alizee – GIG7078. It was new in April 2000 to Park Transport, Stradone, Ireland as 00-CN-1444 – the last operator was Warren (Bluebird Coaches), Neath.

P and O Lloyd, Bagillt

The Mercedes Benz Tourismo that arrived from Ireland as 141-MN-149 is now re-registered as DF63KOD and is operational in fleet livery.

D Jones and Son, Acrefair
The latest ex Webber Versa to receive the firms livery is YTJ60LTN. - PHOTO - For some unknown reason it has not received vinyls down the sides but like YJ60LTF yellow can be seen on the roof.

Boogie Bus,
Seen parked at a house in Johnstown was former British Airways DAF / Optare Delta K319SLFPHOTO. Apparently a few of these were converted to 'Party Buses' when they left service with BA.

George Edwards, Bwlchgwyn

The Temsa Safari YJ08EDK has now been given the smart firm's livery – PHOTO

Price Coaches, New Broughton, Wrexham

The ex Four Girls Volvo B12M / Alizee T9 which has been re-registered from YJ05FXX to SIG2959 can now be seen in the firm's smart livery – PHOTO

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Thats most their work cancelled now..

PG1113075/8 Cancelled
TOWN LYNX LTD
Route: Sealand Manor to Mold via Shotton, Connahs Quay, Northop Hall, Sychdyn
Service number: 8
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 04 Sep 2017

PG1113075/7 Cancelled
TOWN LYNX LTD
Route: Mold to Chester, Wrexham via Northop, Northop Hall, Shotton
Service number: 9 (X9)

PG1113075/6 Cancelled
TOWN LYNX LTD
Route: Mold to Wrexham via Terydyn Nercwys, Llanfynydd, Abermordu
Service number: 40

PG1113075/5 Cancelled
TOWN LYNX LTD
Route: Aston Plough Queensferry to Mold Campus , Mold Bus Station via Elowe, Northop Hall, Sychdyn
Service number: 110
Service type: Excursion or Tour

PG1113075/4 Cancelled
TOWN LYNX LTD
Route: Holywell to Holywell via Rhosemore, Brynford
Service number: 124
Service type: School or Works

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)