Current time: 18/04/2024, 19:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
Strafford’s K638 GVX has caused a bit of work down at Nant Mill this afternoon, after leaving the road and making itself a public feature: https://twitter.com/LlinosEG/status/353162707010199554

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I heard earlier today that D Jones & Son have sold GN07 FDF and bought a B33F, 3 year old vehicle in a gold livery, seatbelts were mentioned as being a possible reason.

(12/07/2013 18:39)Garsty Wrote:  I heard earlier today that D Jones & Son have sold GN07 FDF and bought a B33F, 3 year old vehicle in a gold livery, seatbelts were mentioned as being a possible reason.
I am able to confirm the new purchase as Optare Versa YJ59 NMZ from Ffoshelig Coaches, it still carries their full livery

YJ59NMZ Is now Present at D Jones and has bin since last Friday, i didnt manage to photo it till today

YJ59NMZ Photo Here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanorth...91819845/#

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Its due to be on the road Wednesday/Thursday in its current state (minus names) operating Chester’s.

Garsty Can you find out what trips of Chester the Versa will do as I am not sure what the PVR is

Cheers
Its due for Paint so itll go soon, Gary never puts stuff onto the road without his Livery, and E208WBG the PVR for the C56 is 1 or 2 as it being every Hour either way the Versa should appear very often..

Also who has GN07FDF Been sold to?

Cheers LJ51 much appreciated may have to do A trip up on Wed/Thur also what does the Enviro300 live on or is it not out yet?
RX57 GOE is not suitable for road use yet because of the routes, it usually does the Dinas Bran School run, but if ya went to the depot it would be there, GOE is due for a route testing soon to see if it can be used because he E-mailed me asking if it would i personally thing it would suit 35 and 39's

Townlynx

A quick update on the ex Irish vehicles here

All B6's (3 ex bus Eireann and 4 ex Dublin Bus) and both B10's (ex Bus Eireann) are now in the new Lime Green livery.

W173XMA (ex Eireann) Y969WDM and Y978WDM (ex Dublin) are in service.

W176XMA and W181XMA are not serviceable (mechanical issues)

01D10045 and 01D10046 are being prepared for service together with the B10's 00C27964 and 00C31053.

Photos can be found on my FLICKR site following the links of 01D10046, 01D10045 and 00C27964

The latter two show the latest Townlynx decals beng employed with an interesting union jack and a 'lynx'

Following the departure of the two Solos the 'Crusaders' can now be found travelling the now shorter 6 route travelling through the housing estates of Mold to Pantymwyn.

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)