Current time: 19/04/2024, 10:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
Not seen X100CBC in a while. What's happened to it? Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/07/2014 19:52)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Not seen X100CBC in a while. What's happened to it? Smile

Been off the road with a very difficult electrical problem I believe

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Ah right ok. That'll explain why I've been seeing a B6BLE on the 6/28X alongside the Dart recently. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(26/07/2014 19:52)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Not seen X100CBC in a while. What's happened to it? Smile
(27/07/2014 10:52)DLG817 Wrote:  Been off the road with a very difficult electrical problem I believe

Was out today on service 28X (Mold - Holywell) - obviously repair made

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
Routemasters 4 Hire - Llay

Prestatyn Town Council are providing a free bus service around Prestatyn during the summer using Routemasters provided by Routemasters 4 Hire - Llay. It runs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday of the 6 weeks summer holidays. This tourist attraction will stop at Central Beach/ Lido Beach Caravan Park, Barkby Beach/ Pontin Caravan Park, Nant Hall Road for High Street and Retail Park, Top of Prestatyn High Street Prestatyn Train Station/ Station Road On wednesdays the bus will also make stops at the Roman Bath House, Meliden Road. It operates between 10.00 till 15.00 and takes about 20 - 25 minutes. There does not appear to be a specific timetable.

Today RM548 (SVS618) was the vehicle working the route - photo here. Last week I understand RM765 (WLT765) was working the route.

Ron

DLG817
(05/03/2013 18:33)K101HUM Wrote:  Perhaps not the ideal place to enquire, however the ladies and gentlemen who regularly view and update this thread may be able to help here.

Can anybody shed any light on the cost of Express Motors/Lloyds Coaches TrawsCymru T2 service from Dolgellau to Aberystwyth? A great shame Arriva have opted to withdraw from this corridor, certainly would have revealed true value for money on the Arriva Day Ticket.

Kind thanks in advance for any help here, and I'll take this opportunity to express gratitude to those who keep the fleet news coming from this area and its respective fleets. Most certainly of interest, and look forward to future updates.

I used the Service back in November and it was £4.00 Single from Dol to Aber but that was on the Express Service presumably would be the same price on Lloyds also as we are on the subject of Lloyds today saw 4 of their fleet vehicles operating rail replacements between Wrexham and Chester due to a week of line closure vehicles being Enviro 200 LC60WYN, Mercedes Citaro KT04BUS and Optare Versa's YJ14BCY/Z

KT04BUS Photograph here :- https://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanort...651184788/
YJ14BCY Photograph Here :- https://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanort...otostream/
YJ14BCZ Photograph Here :- https://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanort...otostream/

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Pats Coaches, Southsea - Oare's Coaches, Brynford

Pats Coaches have purchased from Oare's R10ARE - Scania L94IB / Van Hool T9 Alizee S70F (previously R351LPR)

DLG817
(15/08/2014 20:25)DLG817 Wrote:  Pats Coaches, Southsea - Oare's Coaches, Brynford

Pats Coaches have purchased from Oare's R10ARE - Scania L94IB / Van Hool T9 Alizee S70F (previously R351LPR)

Still carrying cherished plate R10 ARE which is a bit of a suprise as I would have thought Oare's would have kept it.
Townlynx have gained a 'College Connect' service running from Deeside Collage to Llysfasi Collage via Northop Collage, run from Deeside in the morning, leaving around 7:30 then leaving Llysfasi at 16:00. X50 MAY was used yesterday and Monday but L506 TKA was used today
Might be in the interest of someone but Price Coaches, New Borughton, Wrexham have a brand new Mercedes O.814D Plaxton Cheetah registered FJ14OSF i have only just noticed it today :P

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)