Current time: 25/04/2024, 07:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Newcastle 16705 in Skem
Stagecoach Newcastle 16705 in Skem
was travelling to work in Skelmersdale this morning and saw stagecoach in newcastle bus No 16705 ( didnt get reg no sadly) turning into east gillibrands. has this been sold to someone and are there buses located in east Gillibrands that it may be joining up with or is it goin g to be dismantled, seems an odd thing to be driving round there
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Stagecoach Newcastle 16705 in Skem
(05/02/2013 18:37)old goat Wrote:  was travelling to work in Skelmersdale this morning and saw stagecoach in newcastle bus No 16705 ( didnt get reg no sadly) turning into east gillibrands. has this been sold to someone and are there buses located in east Gillibrands that it may be joining up with or is it goin g to be dismantled, seems an odd thing to be driving round there
It's something like N705 LTN. It's been running through Birch Green at the same time as a "2 Kool 4 Skool" school service runs through recently, so I'll presume that it belongs to them!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Very strange indeed - considering the latest Stagecoach North East fleetcards list it as being sold to Hardwicks for scrap.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
A1 coaches or 2 cool 4 school have 4 of them and a b10 and they do lathom high school
They do a single run on Rainford schools too usually using a Merc minibus featuring a somewhat tacky graphic of 'Otto' from The Simpsons toward the rear.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Presumably bought from Hardwicks scrapyard then, they often sell buses for further service that are able to do such work.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)