Current time: 20/04/2024, 05:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
(10/11/2016 00:12)iMarkeh Wrote:  The new bus station is a joke. I hope all operators just abandon it and kind of keep to a decent bus stop like blacons can go from Northgate Church and the rest from the rail station as currently. It looks horrendous. I could have made a better bus station with my eyes closed.

How about instead of ranting and raving about it, wait and see when it opens to the public and is fully operational. You don't know a thing about how it will work when it is completed, and what it will look like and also what facilities it will have. so I wouldn't presume at this early stage it will be a total catastrophe.

At the moment, it is still a construction site, so it is almost virtually impossible to see how it will work once completed. For sure, it will be more modern and safer than the current one.

How can Blacons go from Northgate Church? That would just cause major backlog onto the Fountains Roundabout, but more importantly, if they are starting/finishing at the church... they will be terminating a long way away from the city centre itself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot - YK53 GXO - 10/11/2016 08:19

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)