Current time: 24/04/2024, 20:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
(06/10/2016 09:42)DK09 GXY Wrote:  List of routes -
1/1A Blacon circulars
15/15A Chester - Saughall
DB4 Deeside Industrial Park
10/12 Chester - CQ
10A Chester-Holywell
3/4/X4 Chester - Mold
DB1 Chester - Mold
DB2 Chester - Saltney Ferry

Ideas-
1) DECKERS ON 3/4/X4
I've used these routes many times and they get quite busy, deckers would be a great fit for the routes. The spare sapphire is often on X4 but I think extra deckers on the other routes would be perfect, even better if they are Sapphire standard (but normal is still good). Many people on the ABW Facebook page as well as people I've spoke to also agree this is a good idea.

2) Refurbishment of existing buses to include leather seats cream poles and WiFi like Bangor's Pulsars.

3) cancel the 10A?
This may be an unpopular opinion but I don't think that the 10A is really necessary due to the 11 and Townlynx T1 there. The extra buses could be used to increase the frequency on the 10 or on the aforementioned Mold routes. Blacon Pointers could probably benefit from deckers too, they seem busy whenever I see them.

4) not an idea per se but why were 2722 and 2724 withdrawn? They are good buses, better than 2711 and most Pulsars at Chester, less rattles (than the Pulsars) and not way too slow (2711)

P.s. not sure if this is still true but I remember reading at one point on the Birkenhead thread that Arriva were not allowed (other than QBP routes) to operate in Cheshire Oaks, again not sure if this is still the case or not

You missed 82 & 3A/3B & 4S from above list
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot - YN05 WKE - 06/10/2016 13:34

User(s) browsing this thread: Red robbo 43, 2 Guest(s)