Current time: 20/04/2024, 06:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Chester Depot
(30/01/2013 18:39)bolton bus basher Wrote:  on monday i noticed 7533 on the 3 to mold, i hear that is stuck on the 10 most of the time so i ask is this a rare thing or does it always get on that route now?

Well it not been on the 10 for a little while now but it don't get out on the 10, it has little choice but to go on either the 3 or the 4 or X55. Never goes on X44's.

(30/01/2013 20:14)cx04axy Wrote:  Heard that wrexham's pulsars are going to Bangor when there deckers in Wrexham arrive wonder if the b7's will transfer to Chester??

Well that would be something if Chester depot did get Bangor depots remaining B7's. The trouble is no route needs them at Chester unless like I said earlier in the week, could Chester depot be doing some number 2's.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Chester Depot - PO62 MKA - 30/01/2013 20:34

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)