Current time: 18/04/2024, 22:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
(20/03/2018 21:43)E208 WBG Wrote:  I believe thats only rumours never been proven...

Arrova ran SP1/2 briefly through Oaks last yrar

Arriva also used to do 411/412 (sundays) and 418/419 (Monday to Saturday) through there over the years

I didn’t think arriva worked the SP1/2 they were down to work it but withdrew without a vehicle been used hence stagecoach taking it on full time

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/03/2018 21:54)chester285 Wrote:  I didn’t think arriva worked the SP1/2 they were down to work it but withdrew without a vehicle been used hence stagecoach taking it on full time

Arriva only stayed on the route for a week.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/03/2018 21:54)chester285 Wrote:  I didn’t think arriva worked the SP1/2 they were down to work it but withdrew without a vehicle been used hence stagecoach taking it on full time

They did run it as I seen 998/999 cant remember which on it right after the GHA Collapse
Arriva are being very very brave with their 3 changes. Not only are they diverting into Saltney (as I have previously mentioned) but are now also serving Nant Mwar in Buckley (Stagecoach old SP now route 5). This now means the 3 doesn't stop in Buckley town centre at all (the main point at which people get on the bus. Especially considering Jubilee Road is exclusively served by the 3). I can see Townlynx doing fantastically well off these changes. Not only do they almost have Penyffordd to themselves, they are now also the only ones there from Buckley Town Centre.

So, 3 is dropping in frequency, serving 2 of Stagecoach' areas and not serving main stops. Who else thinks in the next round of changes the 3 is being cut? I certainly do!

Also not serving areas at school times, they are having a laugh!!! Another way to reduce profits!

If they times the 3 properly, they could have 2 school contracts off Flintshire (Broughton - Saltney and Broughton - Chester Catholic). 2 school contracts if you can timetable things properly. That would increase the viability a lot and save the council some money. It is almost as if Arriva want Hawarden to fail with how they are going.
Is 2520 a loan or transfer?
(23/04/2018 18:02)MX12 KVM Wrote:  Is 2520 a loan or transfer?

I think it's a transfer, although 2520 and 2521 are pool buses so could be a loan
North West Recovery have just towed 2520 into St Helens Depot

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
2492 is in the new livery not sure how long its been in full livery but I've just seen it outside Chester Station
(11/06/2018 11:03)darylyates17 Wrote:  2492 is in the new livery not sure how long its been in full livery but I've just seen it outside Chester Station

There was a picture on flickr of it yesterday in new livery. One or two jobs needed doing like logos and white swoop adding.
2502 is here I had it on a 12 service

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)