Current time: 23/04/2024, 16:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HTL Buses
RE: HTL Buses
Hi All,

Latest information from HTL is that even more Solos are currently on order, with 3 due 'soon', and another 2 around October time. These are reportedly 7.1M models, so I assume the classic Solo M710SE, but this is to be confirmed as I had thought Optare had withdrawn the original Solo in around once all orders had been built that were placed before early 2012.

5 more Mercedes Sprinters (bodywork/conversion to be confirmed) are also due for the 8xx Joblink routes, the first is due soon and all are expected by October.

L354FPF, S284 NRB, V358DLH & Y196 KNB are confirmed withdrawn with Mercedes Vario R192 DNM due off later this year too!

Allowing for the vehicles due, that would mean HTL had had 22 new Solos between May 2011 - October 2012 as well as the 5 Mercedes minibuses - They might all be smallish buses but still a significant investment!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
nice to see the Enviro200 and Plaxton Pointer 2 destination blins have been sorted now instead of small number and place on the front
The 2 DK57 plate Enviro 200s which recently departed HTL have now turned up at Wealden PSV Sales, Kent. DK57 OPZ can be seen here having been painted all over white whilst DK57 OPY can be seen here having been painted all over yellow.

Good to see both back in one piece again and hopefully, being a pair of excellent vehicles, they'll find their way into service work again shortly.

Photos credit Invictaway

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Looking good, have you noticed former ANW 3293 & 3295 in the same set of pictures with another olly with a private plate.
Cheers for them pictures CX54, both look very smart indeed. OPY seems to suit yellow very well indeed! I wonder where they're off to next?...

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(12/07/2012 20:40)V671 DVU Wrote:  Cheers for them pictures CX54, both look very smart indeed. OPY seems to suit yellow very well indeed! I wonder where they're off to next?...

It wouldn't surprise me if they're off to RATP Yellow Buses in Bournemouth - they have some existing Enviro200 and Enviro300s in an identical shade of yellow and painted the exact same way - i.e. the Enviro200 part on the bonnet painted in the same colour as the rest of the bodywork.

on a different note HTL should look at getting day and weekly tickets as they got a bus network now with all these tenders

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(12/07/2012 20:40)V671 DVU Wrote:  Cheers for them pictures CX54, both look very smart indeed.
No problem!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(12/07/2012 21:06)bolton bus basher Wrote:  on a different note HTL should look at getting day and weekly tickets as they got a bus network now with all these tenders

HTL did used to do Day Tickets when they had the commercial 10B and 75/A. Most people just payed the single fare!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/buses7675/6436963255/

where can i find this bus?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)