Current time: 25/04/2024, 10:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HTL Buses
RE: HTL Buses
Fleetnumbers are now showing on the HTL Buses Fleetlist on Bus Times, i thought Fleetnumbers where stopped some Years ago?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/01/2021 09:49)T42 PVM Wrote:  Fleetnumbers are now showing on the HTL Buses Fleetlist on Bus Times, i thought Fleetnumbers where stopped some Years ago?

Two Enviro200s and Solo J8 HTL now also showing in Vehicles
Find all posts by this user
The fleetnumbers have been done based off the fuel sheet, so while they are not carried they are there. YJ61MOA is also another addition to that list which now basically has every bus that is expected to be used going forward, although presently MOA, J8HTL and AZO are still unavailable for service. DK08AYV returned to use yesterday also.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
An unusual one, the ex-Ipswich Enviro300 SK07 DYA is working the 166 Garston Circular today.
The school buses have been seeing work during the day all week due to a shortage of buses, AY60 BVD often makes it out onto full late duties too. Likely it will be replaced before 2pm to enable it to work the afternoon school duty.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
(07/01/2021 13:20)CX06 EBK Wrote:  The school buses have been seeing work during the day all week due to a shortage of buses, AY60 BVD often makes it out onto full late duties too. Likely it will be replaced before 2pm to enable it to work the afternoon school duty.

Yeah I’ve noticed AY60 BVD is on the 898/899 circulars a lot, as well as on Bootle services later on.
At the minute BVD and DYA will be on regular services as the schools can be operated by pretty much any bus at the moment due to low passenger numbers. From Monday the 188 is again temporarily suspended and the 174 is back down to an hourly service, that will save 2 buses on the day time side of things but just 1 for the evening.

On Monday, VDL SB180 AY60 BVD very unusually operated the afternoon 136 and then evening 144 replacing Solo YJ61 MOF.

Following the heavy rain last week and the subsequent flooding of the River Alt in the Sefton/Maghull area on Bridges Lane the 133 is still taking a long diversion from Waterloo/Thornton via Brooms Cross Road and Switch Island towards Maghull.

However, for some reason, according to the Bus Times site, the 133 is unnecessarily avoiding a large section of the route through Homers Green and Lunt that is perfectly passable and open to traffic.

As this is the only bus service that serves these isolated communities, is there any reason why the 133 cannot follow its normal route from Waterloo as far as Sefton Church then turn right along Brickwall Road and then left onto its diversion along Brooms Cross Road and Switch Island?

Journeys from Kirby/Maghull could then do the reverse of my suggestion.
(26/01/2021 15:10)Barney Wrote:  Following the heavy rain last week and the subsequent flooding of the River Alt in the Sefton/Maghull area on Bridges Lane the 133 is still taking a long diversion from Waterloo/Thornton via Brooms Cross Road and Switch Island towards Maghull.

However, for some reason, according to the Bus Times site, the 133 is unnecessarily avoiding a large section of the route through Homers Green and Lunt that is perfectly passable and open to traffic.

As this is the only bus service that serves these isolated communities, is there any reason why the 133 cannot follow its normal route from Waterloo as far as Sefton Church then turn right along Brickwall Road and then left onto its diversion along Brooms Cross Road and Switch Island?

Journeys from Kirby/Maghull could then do the reverse of my suggestion.

I can see no issues with the normal route.

Ironically, the diversion seems to run directly into a set of temporary traffic lights due to roadworks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)