Current time: 18/04/2024, 09:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
(26/11/2015 06:50)wirralbus Wrote:  It now seems like this company Arriva has taken a dislike to single deckers on Merseyside .

In years to come there will be a shortage of single deckers , is this caused by the unsuitability of the latest single deck offerings .

Merseyside needs more double decker buses and that is the reason why Arriva North West is buying them in large numbers - it's absolutely nothing to do with the "unsuitability" of the single deckers that are currently on the market. Arriva has bought a lot of StreetLites across the country for routes that they are suited to - so they must like them if they're buying them in large numbers. When it comes to the North West then I'm sure that when new single deckers are required then they will be purchased

With regards to low bridges on routes in Liverpool there aren't any that I can think of that would necessitate the use of a single decker

Also I forgot to mention yesterday that 2345 was parked next to the engineering building last night
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wigan Coachways - T42 PVM - 30/03/2015, 12:37
RE: Wigan Coachways - T42 PVM - 01/04/2015, 11:02
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot - SK15 GZG - 26/11/2015 15:18

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)