Current time: 24/04/2024, 17:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
(27/03/2013 23:10)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Not trying to catch you out at all, was just wondering what you were basing it on. I thought you'd just been referring to Pulsars from a specific depot but yes, some of those you mention ring bells. How the Southport Pulsars have odd panels is perplexing however given they're all in the new livery.
Fair enough. At Southport, for example, one common oddity has been/still is the panel around the front lights. They're usually odd because they don't feature the light's black bracket or paint (which is what makes it stand-out as being odd). Sorry about not being able to expand more on the oddities that I've seen on these buses, but being put on the spot has taken its toll because I'm struggling to accumulate my observations from over the past few weeks/months of them. One off of the top of my head is Green Lane Marshall V657 DVU (7657), which can be seen below and I hope that its oddity is obvious:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...350534520/
(27/03/2013 23:10)CX54 DKD Wrote:  I can't say I've seen any of the Pulsar 2s down this neck of the woods (St Helens) with any cracks or dents. I can't see it being a fault with the design causing them. Likely small shunts in most if not all cases anyway. That's what I strongly suspect has happened with the pictured Pulsar, anyway.
Looking at it, it seems to fit like a puzzle as my past photos of it show no damage to that extent in that area.

A lot of Bootle's 09 and 59-plated old-liveried Pulsar 2s seem to be coated in cracks and dents, dodgy paint-work and the odd dodgy panel (to a smaller extent, such as them being refitted badly and their off colour).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot - M113 YKC - 27/03/2013 23:25
RE: Wigan Coachways - T42 PVM - 30/03/2015, 12:37
RE: Wigan Coachways - T42 PVM - 01/04/2015, 11:02

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)