Current time: 18/04/2024, 13:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
(05/04/2020 14:40)gka472l Wrote:  4590 is back in service at GL

I assume 4607 will be coming back to St Helens at some point?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Has it not gone back yet, would have thought that they would be swapped straight over again.
On the tracker it says there's a vehicle with fleet number 7925 which was on route 10B yesterday a couple of times. Does anyone know what this is?
That was a hire vehicle that has gone back so the bus probably has the ticket machine that was allocated to that.
(05/06/2020 08:24)B7TL2907 Wrote:  On the tracker it says there's a vehicle with fleet number 7925 which was on route 10B yesterday a couple of times. Does anyone know what this is?

That was the 16 plate Enviro200 on hire that is now with Go North West, a diffrent vehicle will be using its old ticket machine.
3057 was unusually on the 14 at 6pm in Queen Square.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Green Lanes Gas Buses seem to be wondering these days while I was out round Merseyside yesterday I noticed and had a ride on BYD 7001 which was out on 15s rather than its usual 26/27 routes.
(16/08/2020 07:15)M60lad Wrote:  Green Lanes Gas Buses seem to be wondering these days while I was out round Merseyside yesterday I noticed and had a ride on BYD 7001 which was out on 15s rather than its usual 26/27 routes.

The BYD Enviro200s aren’t powered by CNG they are fully eclectic your mixing them up with Runcorns MANs
(16/08/2020 07:15)M60lad Wrote:  Green Lanes Gas Buses seem to be wondering these days while I was out round Merseyside yesterday I noticed and had a ride on BYD 7001 which was out on 15s rather than its usual 26/27 routes.

There are the odd occasions, especially during the COVID-19 situation, where they’ve been on other routes such as the 15 and even the 18.

Sometimes there are deckers on the 26/27 routes too which makes them available should they be needed.
the byd's have been getting out on routes for a while, so it's nothing new. As for during lockdown, the byd's were never out.

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)