Current time: 29/03/2024, 11:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Cumfybus
A little research on Flickr shows the Metrocities are hybrid and come from Shaun's Travel in Ripon- one registered LK58CTY and both Versas appear to be more from Rotala Diamond in the West Midlands.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Optare Tempo Hybirds you mean?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(08/12/2017 17:39)T42 PVM Wrote:  Optare Tempo Hybirds you mean?

Yeah you're right there. Optares all look similar from a distance HammerHammer
(08/12/2017 16:05)B10B6514 Wrote:  A drive passed the Southport yard half an hour ago revealed the results of a spending spree.

3 Optare Metrocities with dual doors in red with "Shaun's" fleetnames plus an all over black 12 plate Versa as well.

Also seen slightly beforehand at the lights at Roe Lane/ Hartwood Road was another Hybrid Versa in silver on suspended tow behind an American big rig wrecker. Not sure if this is Cumfy's as I drove to their yard shortly after but it hadn't arrived yet. I took a crappy photo but not sure how to attach it.

Could be owned by RNIB BYNG HOUSE thay have a silver versa (YJ16DY'S) which replaced the Solo mow owned by Cumfybus
It wasn't theirs Wimdebusse, it was identical to this - https://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/...uf5-duUP2E
The black Hybrid Versa is YJ12GTZ and yesterday's arrival is YJ12 GUC. One of the Tempos is LK58CUA I couldn't id the other 2 as the ex-Legion Solo was in the way.
(09/12/2017 11:09)B10B6514 Wrote:  The black Hybrid Versa is YJ12GTZ and yesterday's arrival is YJ12 GUC. One of the Tempos is LK58CUA I couldn't id the other 2 as the ex-Legion Solo was in the way.

One of the other Shaun s is LK58CTY (OTH971) , the other could be LK58CTZ? all three were new to Metroline 2/09. Only saw two of the Shaun s Tempo's this afternoon though
Cumfybus have a versa out on the 139 today.
Seen in whiston heading to prescot at 08:30am.
Stored at Southport are Solo's VU52UEM, MX53FDF, YS02UCD & YX04LXA, these have replace stored Versa's YJ12GTY/GTZ/GUD & YJ61JJK/JON.
Also on site are X662/664ECH, SF55CZW, MX06FMO, SF06OWR, SF56DPZ/DUY, LK58CTY/CUA, YN53ZWJ, YJ12GUC & YJ61JJL
More ex-Rotala hybrid Versas to appear at the Southport yard YJ12GUF/G plus another which I couldn't identify. Several withdrawn Solos are stored tidily there as well. The ex-Shaun's Tempos haven't moved yet either.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)