Current time: 25/04/2024, 04:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Cumfybus
White Solo MX05 EMV, reported as having passed to Go Goodwins, is back at Cumfybus - I saw it in Queen Square this morning
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I have updated my Fleetlist to add in Optare Solo MX05 EMV and the 4 Wright Gemini 1s, All 4 where taxed on Jan 1st however only LX05 FAK as been reported in Service so far, 2 of the X reg Tridents still hold Tax but weather they are still in Service or not am not 100 percent sure

Attached File(s)
.xls  Cumfybus.xls (Size: 27 KB / Downloads: 8)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Two Optare Solos are at Bolton, both ex-Webberbus, Bridgwater. They are YJ65 EUZ and YJ65 EVY. They're both on loan at the moment with an option to purchase after six months' lease. They're both still in the Webberbus green and yellow livery.
Find all posts by this user
There is definately at least one more gemini thats being used on schools with EnsignBus stickers on it.
(28/01/2017 10:35)Pocket Dart Wrote:  Two Optare Solos are at Bolton, both ex-Webberbus, Bridgwater. They are YJ65 EUZ and YJ65 EVY. They're both on loan at the moment with an option to purchase after six months' lease. They're both still in the Webberbus green and yellow livery.

Do you know were abouts in the depot they are? Back or front?
(28/01/2017 11:14)Alexw12 Wrote:  Do you know were abouts in the depot they are? Back or front?

I'm not sure, sorry.
One has been in Service as one of my mates has seen it

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(28/01/2017 14:41)T42 PVM Wrote:  One has been in Service as one of my mates has seen it

Do you know what route?
He never mentioned

A standard TFGM liveried versa was on the 500 Metroshuttle today... Presume one of the branded metroshuttles is on repair?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)