Current time: 25/04/2024, 15:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Cumfybus
Sorry for going off topic last year i had 3024 on the 89 the day ticket machine failed on him so he had to start handing out replacement tickets which was anoying!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, silver-liveried Solo M950 MX06 YYA was unusually working on the 57C/58C/144/145.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
That Solo was on the 838 yesterday morning too so that explains which route the 838 works into!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Hybrid Solo on 193 Halewood-Huyton
Hybrid Solo YJ12 GXA was out on the C5 today; I'm not sure on whether this one has been reported to have entered service as of yet!

Also, Hybrid Solo YJ12 GXD features NO branding, externally, whatsoever! There aren't any "CUMFYBUS" logos around the bus and there's no motto - "Cumfybus - Going the extra mile for cleaner air" - on the "box" on the roof. It looks very dull!

YJ12 GXA has been in service for nearly a month http://www.flickr.com/photos/61058342@N04/7250817194/

Photo credit Messi666

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Despite a period toward the end of last week/the beginning of this week of 59 reg Solos on the 152, it has returned to hybrid operation again over the past few days and today. GXF was out yesterday but I didn't manage to note which was on there today.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Might of been GXD i saw today then as the one i saw was just yellow with no branding on the roof
(16/06/2012 18:46)J654UHN Wrote:  Might of been GXD i saw today then as the one i saw was just yellow with no branding on the roof
GXD was on a CityLink service; I seen it in Queen Square Bus Station this afternoon. Maybe the one you saw was a brand-new, unbranded one? Smile

Might of been Michael but im not a genius and work out what bus it is when i can only see the side haha. it was unbranded thats what caught my eye

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)