Current time: 23/04/2024, 06:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Cumfybus
(09/03/2022 13:27)Gillmoss 0324 Wrote:  The Gemini's are ex-Preston Bus Cumfy have had them for a few months now, they're mainly for schools but some can run on general services 239's on Saturday have seen these on there now and then.

Thanks for the information Gillmoss 0324. Much appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
YJ12GXC looked to have broken down yesterday on the 289, was being loaded on to a tow truck around half 6.

Was jcksmnr
Former Nottingham Community Optare Solo SR EV YJ64DYO is now here, it was in Kirkby today being used as a shuttle.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
(13/03/2022 02:17)CX06 EBK Wrote:  Former Nottingham Community Optare Solo SR EV YJ64DYO is now here, it was in Kirkby today being used as a shuttle.

My guess is Cumfybus will acquire some more Versa/Solo EV or hybrids to replace the last diesel classic Solos since some are approaching 16 years old with 1 being 17 years old now

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Does anyone know why Cumfybus's route list on BusTimes has disappeared in recent weeks? The vehicles still track none regardless, you just can't access the routes anymore.
Enviro 200 MMC YX18 KNR was on the Maghull circulars last night, is this just on loan to Cumfybus or have they purchased it? Thanks.
YJ65 EUY a Pulhams Coaches Optare Solo SR is tracking today on the Maghull Circulars, I am aware that in February 2017 this bus passed to Cumfybus for a period of time but has it returned once again for a temporary loan?

Obviously any information would be greatly appreciated.
(25/05/2022 18:30)RyanL385 Wrote:  YJ65 EUY a Pulhams Coaches Optare Solo SR is tracking today on the Maghull Circulars, I am aware that in February 2017 this bus passed to Cumfybus for a period of time but has it returned once again for a temporary loan?

Obviously any information would be greatly appreciated.

i dont think so i think it was Accidentally logged into it
MX06 YXV hasn’t tracked on bus times.org since 31st March, has it been withdrawn or is it just receiving some sort of long term maintenance ?

Thanks for any information in advance.
Does Anyone Know whats Happening with YJ12 GTZ this Has not Tracked since 22nd April.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)