Current time: 25/04/2024, 05:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Cumfybus
Thought arriva owned the enviro 200's outright.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/05/2018 20:03)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Thought arriva owned the enviro 200's outright.

They are owned by Arriva like the commanders before them

Cumfybus will prob use Solos and Versa's on it
(09/05/2018 20:45)E208 WBG Wrote:  They are owned by Arriva like the commanders before them

Cumfybus will prob use Solos and Versa's on it

Thrre are the two Tempos ex Shauns in the ysrd st Southport also
Does anyone know if any more hybrid Versas have arrived? I've currently got YJ61 JJK/L/O/U, YJ12 GTY/Z and YJ12 GUA/C/D/E/F/G/H as the Versas which have been acquired

MTIA
(17/06/2018 14:40)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Does anyone know if any more hybrid Versas have arrived? I've currently got YJ61 JJK/L/O/U, YJ12 GTY/Z and YJ12 GUA/C/D/E/F/G/H as the Versas which have been acquired

MTIA

Am going to Russell Road later, will let you know if any more have arrived
regards
(19/06/2018 06:17)wimdebusse Wrote:  Am going to Russell Road later, will let you know if any more have arrived
regards

No new Verses were noted at Russell Road on Tuesday, although things had been moved around. Of the fifteen hybrid Versas operated by Rotala, Xumfybus have 13, with the other two working for Blackburn Private Hire, which look fantastice in the bright green and yellow livery. The thirteen are as listed
Regsrds Keverne
Calibrating Fifty years of bus photography
(22/06/2018 05:32)wimdebusse Wrote:  No new Verses were noted at Russell Road on Tuesday, although things had been moved around. Of the fifteen hybrid Versas operated by Rotala, Xumfybus have 13, with the other two working for Blackburn Private Hire, which look fantastice in the bright green and yellow livery. The thirteen are as listed
Regsrds Keverne
Calibrating Fifty years of bus photography

Many thanks. Much appreciated Smile
Very interesting. The 139 is cancelled from September. Quite a few exclusive areas on this route. I'm surprised it isn't viable at all.
(31/07/2018 17:20)iMarkeh Wrote:  Very interesting. The 139 is cancelled from September. Quite a few exclusive areas on this route. I'm surprised it isn't viable at all.

Shame really, one of the last remnants of Smart 1 is the 139 bit from Liverpool to Broadgreen!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
There always seems to be people on it and they get packed out in.peak times.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)