Current time: 18/04/2024, 17:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

PeoplesBus
RE: Peoplesbus
The interior has been refurbished, there is a pic showing it on the Facebook page too. It is now in 'standard Peoplesbus spec' with pink handrails and deep blue seat covers.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/06/2012 16:05)buses7675 Wrote:  The interior has been refurbished, there is a pic showing it on the Facebook page too. It is now in 'standard Peoplesbus spec' with pink handrails and deep blue seat covers.

Oh, I see it now. It looks very smart indeed! Will the SPD be refurbished the same as the MPD?

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(05/06/2012 16:11)W179 SCU Wrote:  Oh, I see it now. It looks very smart indeed! Will the SPD be refurbished the same as the MPD?

I'd expect so! Both buses arrived together pretty much so I'd expect the SPD's refurbishment to be complete pretty soon as well.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(05/06/2012 16:18)buses7675 Wrote:  
(05/06/2012 16:11)W179 SCU Wrote:  Oh, I see it now. It looks very smart indeed! Will the SPD be refurbished the same as the MPD?

I'd expect so! Both buses arrived together pretty much so I'd expect the SPD's refurbishment to be complete pretty soon as well.

Ok! Thanks for the info Smile

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Much credit to Peoplesbus, they've made the effort to go out, get decent vehicles and repaint them to the highest standard, the fact its a brand new livery (Which I personally think is exceptional) is an added bonus. However all hats should be taken off for the refurb'd interior, it looks like they have really pushed the boat out with this. Not just a sloppy retrim with a touch up of grab pole paint (Painting half of the plastics while doing so!), but a full retrim with new fabric and completely repainted poles, you can't argue with that!
Well done Mr Cawley and Peoplesbus!
(05/06/2012 16:23)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Much credit to Peoplesbus, they've made the effort to go out, get decent vehicles and repaint them to the highest standard, the fact its a brand new livery (Which I personally think is exceptional) is an added bonus. However all hats should be taken off for the refurb'd interior, it looks like they have really pushed the boat out with this. Not just a sloppy retrim with a touch up of grab pole paint (Painting half of the plastics while doing so!), but a full retrim with new fabric and completely repainted poles, you can't argue with that!
Well done Mr Cawley and Peoplesbus!

They have done an amazing job! All Go North East done to the MPD's they got from Arriva is put new seats covers on and painting it yellow and a touch of paint on the poles (Pathetic effort). Nothing compared to what Peoplesbus have done, they have made an exceptional effort.

Also, I did'nt realize it was a brand new livery, it is very nice indeed!

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17

The SPD has had to have a much more drastic overhaul including mechanically which included the fitting of a reconditioned Cummins engine too, so I assume once it's been completed it too will look the business, work will soon start on the Optare Tempo & Optare Solo SR I believe before eventually repainting the Dennis Trident's.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
This really looks good it's ashame the Metrorider will never see this livery
The new livery will brighten up the streets i think.
According to what the boss of the firm said on one of the pictures

W869 YNB will be on 206's today

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)