Current time: 20/04/2024, 01:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bullocks Coaches
RE: Bullocks Coaches
W108EWU is now here
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Interesting, I know someone who was looking at buying it and decided against it because it required a full engine rebuild...
Find all posts by this user
(21/09/2016 20:20)joe_alker Wrote:  Interesting, I know someone who was looking at buying it and decided against it because it required a full engine rebuild...

Definitely interested in buying W108EWU and not W104EWU? Both these are ex Arriva Yorkshire, Midlands and new company MD Bus and Coach and both were sold on roughly at the same time
W104 EWU was sold a good couple of months before W108 EWU

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(21/09/2016 23:42)T42 PVM Wrote:  W104 EWU was sold a good couple of months before W108 EWU

It was a while back and off the top of my head. Thanks T42PVM
Carnt understand why Bullocks have acquired this. Unless it was too good to say no too. It was seen yesterday still in previous owners livery operating one of Bullocks NHS shuttles but they have 3 Solos which were bought for that purpose. A strange one Smile
(22/09/2016 10:46)Mayneway Wrote:  Carnt understand why Bullocks have acquired this. Unless it was too good to say no too. It was seen yesterday still in previous owners livery operating one of Bullocks NHS shuttles but they have 3 Solos which were bought for that purpose. A strange one Smile

Where all three of those solos out yesterday on the hospital shuttle? Maybe just that one was out of action yesterday, broke down or on test etc hence why it was on there
Bullocks have some smart older coaches in their fleet. Couple of cracking vanhool alize daf/volvos.

X4 HWD is a favourite of mine & a few of the older double deck coaches they've got are still going strong.
(22/09/2016 12:28)RedPanda Wrote:  Where all three of those solos out yesterday on the hospital shuttle? Maybe just that one was out of action yesterday, broke down or on test etc hence why it was on there

They operate 2 shuttles using two of the Solos I believe the third was acquired as spare.
(22/09/2016 19:21)Dentonian Wrote:  Not aware of any X4 HWD. Sounds like it should be a Holmeswood vehicle.

As for the "shuttles". AFAIK, the Solos normally work a Shuttle service from Trafford General to MRI, which will probably now increase as there is a news item about the NHS's first Hospital being further downgraded! I don't know if this is for medical staff only, or whether Hospital visitors can use it. The Belle Vue service is a Park n Ride service, which when I've seen it is normally worked by YN05 GZX/Z and/or coaches. I'm not actually sure how this works - other than it being for motorists and their passengers only - as the only publicity I have seen for it inside MRI suggests it only runs between about 1000 & 1500. However, I have seen coaches especially running at rush hour. As any regular Hospital outpatient will tell you, a sub 5 hour service is pretty useless anyway in this day and age, so it could be that the publicity I saw (a small poster in the Eye Hospital) is very, very old!
The Belle Vue P&R is for staff

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)