Current time: 19/04/2024, 09:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva's MPDs
Arriva's MPDs
With all the recent happenings, both scrappings and the forum going down etc, I have lost track of the status of some of the MPDs, so thought one central thread would be best for this.

Does anyone know the status of these?
801 - Scrapped?
802 - Aberystwyth?
803 - ?
804 – Wrexham?
805 - Scrapped
806 - Scrapped?
807 - Scrapped?
810 - Scrapped?
811 - Scrapped?
812 - Wrexham
813 - Wrexham
842 - Aberystwyth?

Thanks in advance!

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Arriva's MPDs
801 was stripped before going for scrap.
Thats all I can offer unfortunatly! Every little helps though eh mate! :-P

RIP 96 - YNWA
(13/10/2012 21:01)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Thats all I can offer unfortunatly! Every little helps though eh mate! :-P
Absolutely!
I can see a few of these having no longer than a few years left now, if that infact.

If that indeed. If all goes according to plan, they'll be out at the end of the year due to being on an S reg. Whether replacements will become available and that will happen though, remains to be seen.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
The only S-SNB remaining with Arriva is 802 which is in a cannibalised state at Aber, 801/3/4-7 have been scrapped whilst 811-13 remain parked up at Wrexham, withdrawn from fleet though remain in a serviceable condition. 842 will most certainly remain operational from Aberystwyth or one of its associated outstations.

EDIT: Typo fleet number.
(14/10/2012 22:21)K101HUM Wrote:  The only S-SNB remaining with Arriva is 802 which is in a cannibalised state at Aber, 801/3/4-7 have been scrapped whilst 811-13 remain parked up at Wrexham, withdrawn from fleet though remain in a serviceable condition. 842 will most certainly remain operational from Aberystwyth or one of its associated outstations.

EDIT: Typo fleet number.
Thanks for the info.

Also does anyone know the whereabouts of 882?

On a side note did all the M880SLs which were based at Manchester get moved to Wythenshawe?

Only 669 and 670 ended up at Wythenshawe the rest went to Bolton so from Manchester the Wythenshawe fleet should now total 70 vehicles

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
More MPD Info: T526-9 AOB Have been withdrawn along with X-KON 869

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)