Current time: 16/04/2024, 11:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
(28/06/2012 16:06)K853 MTJ Wrote:  If you lot are after something for the 32 and Pulsars are too big, help yourself to some Cadets. No, really, I'm willing to make that sort of sacrifice for you! Take the P&P'd ones if you wish, we'll keep hold of the much scruffier Pulsars that go like the proverbial off a shovel! Wink
As I said before, I think it should be the Cadets on the move to somewhere like St Helens as routes like the 32s and 33s here are perfectly suited for such sized vehicles whilst Runcorn could better utilise Pulsars on services such as the 79C.

I feel I should add that this is all on the assumption that the ex-Wythenshawe Pulsars do indeed move on when Runcorn receive this new, high specification batch of their own.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The first X1 Pulsar has now arrived in Runcorn depot, 3136 was picked up from Manchester today. They're basically the same spec as the Cymru Coastliner Geminis, with leather seats and Wi-fi. They will be fitted with branding before entry to service in late July.

Info credit Ray Barber.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
A month... Quite a period of sitting doing nothing!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Great news that they are almost here! Can't wait to ride on one. I'd imagine Runcorns will be the first 12 plate Pulsars to enter service seeing as the others are apparently going to the Olympics!
2937 is on a 79c board
(29/06/2012 20:05)V671 DVU Wrote:  The first X1 Pulsar has now arrived in Runcorn depot, 3136 was picked up from Manchester today. They're basically the same spec as the Cymru Coastliner Geminis, with leather seats and Wi-fi. They will be fitted with branding before entry to service in late July.

Info credit Ray Barber.

That's brilliant news! I reckon on riding one early next year, on the same day as a Hybrid single-decker on the Runcorn Busway and a Hybrid double-decker on a Liverpool-Wirral service.
Thought the new pulsars would go London first
all bar the high spec ones are ment go to london mate

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
i just been told by a driver friend of the depot that they are now only getting 5 pulsar 2's and not 6, stupid if you ask me

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(01/07/2012 11:09)bolton bus basher Wrote:  i just been told by a driver friend of the depot that they are now only getting 5 pulsar 2's and not 6, stupid if you ask me
I fail to see how stupid it is! Considering that the service only requires four buses, five buses should be sufficient enough.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)