Current time: 18/04/2024, 22:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
2161 is on the 3A today (if anyone need it for pic's etc or a ride)

Formally Bobbi_1042_Runcorn
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2161 is on the 3C today, its a good bus for the 3's tbh

Formally Bobbi_1042_Runcorn
2601 is here out on X30.
Find all posts by this user
(17/12/2021 16:30)N304CLV Wrote:  2601 is here out on X30.
It is on loan to cover for 5008 Gas bus that while at the Body Shop

2601 Commander and two of the Enviro 200’s These three loan buses cannot go over the bridge so they have been put on stuff this side of the water.
Bug RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
(17/12/2021 16:30)N304CLV Wrote:  2601 is here out on X30.

Does this appear tacking as 2602 for some reason? Cause that fleet number is shown on ANW bustimes working on the X30.

For recent interests of bus photos please visit my Flickr account below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135097870@N02/

For my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/EfanThomasTheBusEnthusiast/

And check out my Instagram page for more recent bus photos:
@emt_buses.175

Also check out with my TikTok account:
@emt_busenthusiast_175
What is the reason for the Commander and Enviro200s not being allowed over the bridge?
(18/12/2021 06:25)M60lad Wrote:  What is the reason for the Commander and Enviro200s not being allowed over the bridge?

Been told with them only been on loan they have not been added to the Runcorn account with Mersey GatEway
A few weeks ago when Darlington Gas Bus visited Runcorn for gas after repaint at St Helens North East has to pay the £8 toll
What is the situation with the 200 since Arriva have cancelled it from January. Will it be a new operator, merged into the existing network or cancelled altogether?
(23/12/2021 18:08)iMarkeh Wrote:  What is the situation with the 200 since Arriva have cancelled it from January. Will it be a new operator, merged into the existing network or cancelled altogether?
Runcorn have won back the 200 route too so that will actually stay and not reduce the PVR by 2 in January Been told The X30 will also start observing the sci-tech site in both directions from the end of January.
(23/12/2021 19:54)trixmax2000 Wrote:  Been told The X30 will also start observing the sci-tech site in both directions from the end of January.

Thank goodness for that and long overdue, especially given that there are quite a few people who already use the X30 plus a short walk to get there. It was amazing when a few years ago there was an extension of the 329 funded to run from all the way from Warrington to Daresbury Sci-Tech Park when the X30 was already running so close. I just hope the X30 will be able to keep to time given that it will take a few minutes extra to divert there assumedly all day in both directions(?) I wonder if Warrington will also follow suit and divert more 62s into Daresbury Sci-Tech Park.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)