Current time: 23/04/2024, 18:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
Is there any short workings on 500, I'm sure I saw one of Runcorn's Gas Buses showing 500 Widnes yesterday afternoon so maybe the decker is on one of these workings.

Actually come to think of it I didn't realise that Runcorn had any deckers in their fleet also it might answer the question as to why I saw a 500 branded Gas Bus on 110 leaving Warrington yesterday evening.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/11/2018 08:56)M60lad Wrote:  Is there any short workings on 500, I'm sure I saw one of Runcorn's Gas Buses showing 500 Widnes yesterday afternoon so maybe the decker is on one of these workings.

Actually come to think of it I didn't realise that Runcorn had any deckers in their fleet so I'm guessing their not doing this duty on 500?

The Widnes shorts are from Runcorn. Murdishaw - Widnes every 15 minutes with buses extending to Liverpool every 30 minutes. There isn't any scheduled shorts from Liverpool to Widnes.
(04/11/2018 08:56)M60lad Wrote:  Is there any short workings on 500, I'm sure I saw one of Runcorn's Gas Buses showing 500 Widnes yesterday afternoon so maybe the decker is on one of these workings.

Actually come to think of it I didn't realise that Runcorn had any deckers in their fleet also it might answer the question as to why I saw a 500 branded Gas Bus on 110 leaving Warrington yesterday evening.

There are short workings on the 500 but they only operate between Runcorn and Widnes giving that section a 15-minute frequency. The ones that run between Liverpool and the airport do the full length of the route, including the busway.
(04/11/2018 09:09)Barney Wrote:  There are short workings on the 500 but they only operate between Runcorn and Widnes giving that section a 15-minute frequency. The ones that run between Liverpool and the airport do the full length of the route, including the busway.

3105 is here on the busway circulars not sure if it’s a loan or permanent transfer from Wythenshawe
2534 now in the new livery.
Didn’t see one of the 3136 - 3140 in service or present in the depot today. Does anyone know if anything is happening or I was just blind.
Are the bike buses still running around if so what's on it
2539 and 5009 are the latest repaints.
Possible delays/cancellations to Runcorn's X30 service this morning due to the fact a lorry has gone into a house on A56 Chester Road between Frodsham and Helsby apparently road is likely to be closed until dinnertime at least while strucial engineers check the damage to the house.

Considering where this has happened does I'm not surre of an obvious diversion Arriva can use for their X30s.
The only other option is down the motorway but that misses out both Frodsham and Helsby all together.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)