Current time: 28/03/2024, 13:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
Unusual working on Darlington service X66 today was 7520 (NK09FNG) along with 4056
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
An unusual working yesterday was that of MPD 1768 on the 5/X6, having been swapped off the 21a for Prestige 4045.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Due to shortages at Redcar depot, there have been a number of loans so far this week:

Darlington's Dart SLF 1638 was on the 63 on Monday
Stockton's MPD 1755 was on the 22/71 yesterday
Darlington's Dart SLF 1612 is the current loan, having been on the 22/71 yesterday and the 63 today

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(27/06/2012 18:10)kuyoyo Wrote:  Due to shortages at Redcar depot, there have been a number of loans so far this week:

Darlington's Dart SLF 1612 is the current loan, having been on the 22/71 yesterday and the 63 today

1612 on the 63 on Wednesday

I believe most of the ex-Scotland West Dart SLFs are now in service, with 1301/11/14 at Durham, 1302-5/8-10/12 at Darlington and 1306/7 still at Ashington.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Ashington-based Enviro400 7505 has transferred to Redcar/Whitby depot for driver familisation and digital tachograph training ahead of the changes to the 93 (soon to be the X93 from full journeys) next Sunday. 3 more have also transferred.

In exchange, Redcar's Pulsar 1431 has transferred to Darlington displacing one of their Enviro400 (said to be 7519) to Ashington.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
A further Pulsar to move from Redcar to Darlington is 1432 (NK59 DNN), in service today on the 5/5a/35/36.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Does anyone know what busses have left Durham/Darlington's fleet since the Ex-arriva Scotland darts have entered service?
Find all posts by this user
(02/07/2012 17:00)dans_bus_photos Wrote:  Does anyone know what busses have left Durham/Darlington's fleet since the Ex-arriva Scotland darts have entered service?

1745/6 have both departed for scrap, 1716 is also supposed to be withdrawn. 1708/13 likewise have been withdrawn. As for what has gone from Durham, I'm not too sure.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
They replaced Solo's that were displaced to Jesmond for contracts apparently. Not sure which ones though, also with Prestiges, Lowlanders and 4664 out of use we are a bit short of vehicles. So perahps the Solo's will leave later when the other vehicles are all fixed since i'm not aware any have actually left yet.

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Well, Solo 2806/15 have already gone. Also, Presitge 4062 is currently being refurbished by Durham depot and is rumoured to be moving to Stockton once it's ready for service.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)