Current time: 19/04/2024, 21:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(13/10/2017 21:05)T42 PVM Wrote:  Am i correct in saying that the Union told Drivers to accept this offer?

They didn't tell them, the advised them to accept the offer, drivers could still refuse it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30961 seen being coupled to a breakdown lorry just north of Bowker Vale tram stop.
Sam
66338 has been painted into Olympia, still awaiting its first day in service at Bolton
Limited half-hourly service will operate on service 41 and 42 (East Didsbury-Manchester) on Monday as Rusholme depot goes on strike again, with 41 running all day and service 42 between 0700 and 1900. Full service will operate on the 53.

https://www.firstgroup.com/greater-manch...ign=strike
hybrid 39208 was on metroshuttle 1 today - possibly connected with metrolink engineering work. I didn't see the actual rail replacement service but just missed a Magicbus DD leaving Shudehill.
(29/10/2017 21:10)mikestone Wrote:  hybrid 39208 was on metroshuttle 1 today - possibly connected with metrolink engineering work. I didn't see the actual rail replacement service but just missed a Magicbus DD leaving Shudehill.

I did capture that Metroshuttle 1 on High Street heading for Piccadilly.

[Image: 26236255129_c351b97ce4_b.jpg]
First Manchester BN61MWF by Mike McNiven, on Flickr
Apparantly 39208 replaced the demonstrator Hybrid at Shudehill Bus Station earlier in the day at PTE's request as the Volvo Hybrid isn't normally allocated out on a Sunday and from what I heard there could have been problems charging it so it was swapped with 39208, as to how it ended up on 1 I'm not actually to sure.
If by hybrid you mean the opportunity charged electric bus that was out too.
(30/10/2017 07:12)M60lad Wrote:  Apparantly 39208 replaced the demonstrator Hybrid at Shudehill Bus Station earlier in the day at PTE's request as the Volvo Hybrid isn't normally allocated out on a Sunday and from what I heard there could have been problems charging it so it was swapped with 39208, as to how it ended up on 1 I'm not actually to sure.

The Volvo 7900e is scheduled to be out on Sunday and was running it's rounds, I captured it about 5 minute before this, and the 7900e is on Metroshuttle 2, this was on Metroshuttle 1.

I assume it may have been a capacity boost due to the Halloween events happening around the city
67410 has made it on the 471 today

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)