Current time: 25/04/2024, 06:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
69538 (BF63 HDU) was on the 582 on Friday 20 April). Eclipse livery - have photo but unable to post here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/04/2018 21:25)Bevan Price Wrote:  69538 (BF63 HDU) was on the 582 on Friday 20 April). Eclipse livery - have photo but unable to post here.

All 3 have been in service for a week now, one by one they will be coming into the paint shop while 69539 has had guidewheels fitted so is available for Vantage when required (though it's not happened yet)
37383 broken down on 59 route between Chadderton and Middleton this morning
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Phil Medlicott, the Managing Director at First Manchester, has left to re-join Stagecoach, from where he came from 16-months ago. His replacement being Ian Humphreys.
Phil must not of liked what he saw, Seriously tho First Manchester need to do something as they are losing work all over the place

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(14/05/2018 19:21)T42 PVM Wrote:  Phil must not of liked what he saw, Seriously tho First Manchester need to do something as they are losing work all over the place

I cannot believe their lack of interest in Tameside to be honest. Literally every tender going to MCT. If speedwell was about now they could easily take on the 348/350 and probably wipe the floor with first as there's no interest whatsoever.
(14/05/2018 19:21)T42 PVM Wrote:  Phil must not of liked what he saw, Seriously tho First Manchester need to do something as they are losing work all over the place

Don't forget that he was responsible for the closure of Bury & Tameside depots, also he tried to close Rusholme depot as well.

Following the closure of Bury depot, Bolton depot suffered a driver shortage, due to the large number of drivers that left the company, with some services having gaps of upto 40-mins, which are supposed to run every 10-mins.
Sounds like it's good riddance to him leaving then!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Could be doing it to set up for him to return to stagecoach to make bigger profits lol.
Most Citaros are now untaxed, last ones taxed are:

60253 taxed until May 19
60267 Taxed until October18
60269 Taxed until Aug 18
60277 Taxed until Aug 18
60283 Taxed until July 2018

60263 is interesting as it was re-Taxed after being withdrawn, Is there a plan for this one?

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)